Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 5267171122
This position will be provide engineering support to the manufacturing plant. The position will be responsible for delivering and supporting engineering projects from concept to post implementation including developing project scope, user requirements, appropriation requests, time-lines and budgets, qualification plans, approving equipment specifications and documentation to meet current company, corporate and government requirements. Running the purchase, installation and start-up of equipment and system including adherence to compliance, cost and time schedule requirements
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations, the Companies’ policies, procedures and guidelines, this position is required to:
- Ensure quality and compliance in all my actions by:
- Attend GMP training on the schedule designated for my role and as appropriate for my role
- Adhere to strict compliance with procedures applicable to my role.
- Exercise the highest level of integrity in the tasks that I perform.
- In a timely and prompt manner, identify, report and seek correction for deviations noted in my workplace.
- Embrace a behavior of employee involvement and commitment to doing the job right the first time.
- Assists with all tasks based on the responsibilities for project phases (Concept, Planning, Design, Implementation and Post-Implementation).
- Provide technical support for engineering projects including equipment design and development, capital project execution, manufacturing technical support, new product introduction and process improvement initiatives with responsibility for assisting with project execution and site stakeholder alignment.
- Supports projects in department without complete responsibility for the projects.
- Performs limited assignments of specific project tasks, e.g., a minor phase of a larger project, testing, data analysis, budget and scheduling requirements.
- Tracks and trends data, identifies process improvements to improve business measures.
- Assess project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality and client satisfaction, goals and objectives.
- Prepares reports, summarizes data and recommends solutions to routine problems.
- Responsible for the technical support for manufacturing trouble shooting and quality investigations.
- Conducts interdependent partnering with cross-functional peer group
- Participates as a technical team member or technical representative on cross functional teams
- Assist with Reviews of Commissioning and Qualification documentation such as plans, protocols and reports as required
- Executes engineering project schedules and budgets for assigned projects.
- May provide limited direction and mentorship to co-ops.
- Maintains training proficiency on cGMPS, SOP’s, testing procedures, and data analysis as required.
- Decisions made at this level are limited in scope and authority.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Works under immediate supervision.
Education: Current enrollment in a collegiate/university degree program required.
PhysicalDemands: Physical Demands: Office deskwork, requiring sitting, walking, using phone & computer. May lift up to 30 lbs occasionally. This role may require up to 25% travel based on business needs.
Knowledge,SkillsandAbilities: Knowledge in commissioning, qualification and validation are preferred. Project Management Skills preferred. Process Excellence and Problem solving knowledge preferred. Oral and written communication and presentation skills are required. Word processing programs (e.g. WORD), spreadsheet applications (e.g. EXCEL), project application (e.g. PROJECT) and presentation applications (e.g. POWER POINT) preferred. Knowledge in statistical analysis with familiarity in statistical software (e.g. Minitab, etc.) is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)