Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst, Pipeline Analytics
Requisition ID: 5263190124
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for Senior Financial Analyst, Pipeline Analytics located in Titusville, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Senior Financial Analyst is part of the Janssen US Gross-To-Net and Pipeline Analytics team. The Senior Financial Analyst, Pipeline Analytics will provide leading indicator analytics around wholesaler and specialty distributer inventory trends and their impacts on the Janssen business. It includes direct support of key assets in our portfolio and close partnerships with cross functional teams including Trade Operations, JOM planners, Supply Chain, Commercial Excellence, and Brand Finance.
- This individual will work to deliver exceptional value through continuing to simplify processes, reducing complexity and providing meaningful analytics and insights to enable excellence in business partnering and decision-making.
- Weekly metric reporting, forecasting wholesale inventory levels and identifying and communicating forecast risks throughout the year
- Driving continuous improvements in processes and supporting other Gross-To-Net ad hoc requests on an as needed basis.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required; Accounting or Finance degree preferred
- A CPA, CMA, MBA or other financial certifications are preferred
- A minimum of three (3) years business experience is required
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device, and/or consumer products industry is preferred
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical (MS Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- The ability to effectively take on leadership roles in various functions is required
- Location: Titusville, NJ with potential for travel up to 10% (domestic within NJ and PA)
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)