Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Site Lean Leader
Requisition ID: 5263171121
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a talented Site Lean Leader to join its dynamic team located in our global headquarters in Milpitas, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Site Lean Leader will lead cross-functional projects to drive standardization, stability, and simplification in Abbott Vision Manufacturing and business processes. Site Lean Leader will provide leadership and direction on the implementation of Lean strategies and initiatives.
- Identify lean opportunities in a manufacturing site and prioritize opportunities with the greatest savings and delivering significant results
- Train managers, and front-line employees in Lean principles and methods, including 5S, standard work, root cause analysis, value stream mapping, visual management, and Gemba walks facilitation of CI Huddles and Kaizen events.
program status information to management and/or other appropriate personnel
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is required
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in manufacturing is required
- Experience in Medical Capital Equipment is preferred
- A minimum two (2) years of project management is required, a PMP certification is preferred
- A certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is required
- Demonstrated expertise in the successful implementation of Kaizen events and various lean tools is preferred
- Demonstrated Change agent with ability to motivate & influence the organization and achieve results is required
- Demonstrated experience with value stream mapping is required
- Demonstrated commitment for process improvement with results is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 20% domestically and/or internationally
AMO Manufacturing USA, LLC (6240)