Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead Developer Data and Analytics, Healthcare Technology
Requisition ID: 5261180628
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Lead Developer for Data and Analytics to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible teams building applications for our Digital Health line of business. The position will be located in Providence, RI.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broad-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, Johnson & Johnson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Lead Developer for Data and Analytics will be responsible for building and architecting solutions on the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) which integrates with Enterprise Data Lake and reporting platforms.
- Hands-on experience in delivery of Data & Analytics applications involving data and data warehousing is essential.
- Expertise with one or more common programming languages is required.
- Proficiency with Java is preferred.
- Experience using Python with relational databases is preferred.
- Proficiency with SQL is required.
- Experience working in AWS environments is preferred.
- Experience with Pivotal Gemfire or Apache Geode is helpful.
- Working knowledge of the Hadoop toolkit is helpful.
- Working knowledge of Teradata tools such as Bteq, Mload, Fload, Tpump, Advanced SQL, Viewpoint, etc. is preferred.
- Use of common enterprise ETL tools is helpful.
- Knowledge of best practices in using visualization tools like Tableau or Qlik for reporting and analytic platforms is preferred.
- Experience refining user stories and acceptance criteria with the product owner in a Scrum context is preferred.
- Experience with agile workflow management tools like Jira and Confluence is preferred.
- Experience using git is strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a regulated environment preferred.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience is preferred. A degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- 5+ years professional software development experience is required.
- Ability to work seamlessly on a co-located team with remote contributors.
- Desire to work in a startup-like environment with an emphasis on team empowerment and responsibility.
- A commitment to proper implementation of continuous integration, unit tests, and automated workflows to ensure stable deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Strong collaboration skills and an ability to mentor and be mentored.
United States-Rhode Island-Providence
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)