Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Marketing Manager, Global Professional Precision
Requisition ID: 5246181023
Johnson& Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Senior Marketing Manager, Global Professional Precision to be based in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Marketing Manager, Global Professional Precision, leads the strategy and execution of professional experience marketing programs, including global brand precision marketing strategy and the integration of new digital innovation products targeted towards professional audiences. This is a critical role for the business as it is key to efficiently and effectively driving brand equity across all touchpoints among eye care professionals and supporting both their online and offline journey.
This individual will be expected to lead all professional precision marketing across the franchise in support of an integrated end to end Professional Experience. This person must be comfortable with digital analytics, asset management, precision marketing, new digital product launches and content development. They should be agile and innovative in their thinking and approach. This person will be expected to demonstrate leadership and build strategic partnerships with global agencies and local, regional and global cross functional teams to drive strategy and superior execution globally. This person will be expected to partner with the Global Professional Experience Director help deliver an integrated professional experience and manage the scope of work for an integrated agency team.
Senior Marketing Manager, Global Professional Precision will:
- Lead the strategy and execution of professional experience marketing programs, targeting the eye care professional, staff and student.
- Support an integrated end-to-end Professional Experience that is customer-centric and drives category growth and a sustainable competitive advantage for ACUVUE®.
- Partner closely with cross-functional, local and regional marketing teams to understand the Professional mindset, uncover insights-based opportunities and ensure brand message pull-through to communications.
- Leverage the size, scale, and synergies across all touchpoints for the eye care professional to drive a cohesive online/ offline professional experience including the launch of new digital products.
- Develop meaningful, engaging, personalized content in support of multi-channel strategy in collaboration with agency partners.
- Use real time data analytics and insights to maximize effectiveness of marketing communications, media and assets via rapid optimization and deployment.
- Analyze & evaluate regional, target group specific opportunities. Develop & implement marketing programs, new product launch and sales campaigns accordingly. Manage our multichannel communication activities and partners.
- Leverage Transfer Success Models across regions/countries, transferring learning and best practices globally in partnership with global brand management platform teams.
- Be a student of the digital and precision marketing by keeping up with media and technology trends; helping share knowledge and build capabilities across the organization
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A master’s degree is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of total business experience is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of related experience in marketing within the CPG, Healthcare or Digital/PR/Media Agency space is required.
- Prior experience in a digital marketing management role (precision marketing, CRM, brand communications, social) with proven success driving strategy, new digital product launches and content creation is required.
- A demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional and senior management to impact decision-making is required as well as a demonstrated track record in identifying winning customer insights, growth opportunities, and priorities is required.
- Experience with Data Visualization, Google Analytics, social analytics, data integrations, media analytics, and client databases
- Experience taking on a high level of responsibility, works well under pressure
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a deadline driven, changing environment
- Prior experience working with Legal, Regulatory and Global partners is preferred.
This position is based in Jacksonville, FL and up to 25% domestic and international travel is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)