Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
PRODUCT QUALITY ENGINEERING INTERN
Requisition ID: 5242171121
The New Product Quality Engineering Intern/Co-op performs the following quality and technical functions associated with new product introduction:
- Supports qualification projects by assisting in the preparation of risk assessments, Verification & Validation protocols, test scripts, and test reports.
- Collaborates with cross-functional project teams in the creation, review and archiving of Design Control deliverables for new product introductions in the electronic Design History File.
- Supports CAPA (Corrective Action, Preventive Action) activities related to Design Control, including remediation of Design History Files.
Adheres to safety and environmental policies and procedures and supports department safety and environmental objectives.
- Coordinate, review/support creation of deliverables, and report objective evidence related to Design Control CAPAs and projects (55%)
- Partners with scientists and engineers to define and execute Design Control and Process Validation activities for new product introductions. (30%)
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management. (15%)
- Enrolled in an accredited university with graduation planned for 2018-2021.
- Preferred majors include engineering, physics, optics, and life sciences.
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0.
- Work experience or coursework in technical writing, product design (SolidWorks or Inventor), statistics, manufacturing, and optics is preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Power Point, and have strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)