Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Child Development Center Operations Lead (Part-Time)
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 5235180306
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for Child Development Center Operations Lead, within the Johnson & Johnson Global Health Services organization. The position will be based in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 127,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Child Development Center Operations Lead is accountable for the operational success of the onsite Child Development Centers. S/he provides vendor management, marketing and communications support and represents Global Health Services to business leaders and vendors for the CDC programs. S/he is part of the GHS campus leadership team.
• Serves as a communication conduit between Global Health Services and childcare vendor to build a strategic partnership
• Promote engagement to build organizational awareness of the childcare benefit. Supports the development of marketing and communications programs to drive utilization.
• Track and analyze the results of the childcare center against the organization’s stated goals and expected outcomes.
• Partner with provider in strategic planning to maximize organizational return on investment
• Ensure compliance with the contractual agreements (including commitments related to the facility or physical plant) and applicable local and federal regulations
• Coordinate the interactions of vendor with other departments within J&J that are involved in the operation of the center including facilities, HR, GHS, Communications etc.
• Partner with the vendor to address to parent concerns and working towards complete satisfaction of program participants.
• Serve as a team member in the design or expansion of a childcare program’s facility, as appropriate
• Creates value by driving standardization in the deployment of resources, processes, procedures and programs using a regional construct.
• Monitors vendor performance metrics and budgets.
• Provides technical assistance and support as needed.
• Fosters an atmosphere of openness and information sharing in order to encourage a culture of high awareness, transparency and diligence with respect to GHS matters.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree required
• Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience
• Child development experience required
• Child development centers/Daycare management preferred
• Strong business acumen required
• Strong customer service skills required
• Outstanding leadership; ability to collaborate and gain trust and influence at all levels required.
• Strong communicator who is credible and self-assured required
• Strong compliance orientation required
• Ability to work in a matrix, team oriented environment required.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills
• This position has a primary location in New Brunswick, NJ with up to 50% of travel within the campus/region required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)