Johnson & Johnson Careers
Supply Chain Planning Coordinator Co-op (January 2020 4 Months)
Requisition ID: 5225190919
Start Date: Jan 6th 2020
Duration: 4 Months
Johnson & Johnson’s brands are household names in Canada and around the world. In just about any hospital in the country, you’ll be able to find a J&J Medical Device. Our organization is focused on innovation and bringing real value to Canadian consumers in the health care industry, as a leader in Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Healthcare and Medical Devices. We are looking for a new team member to join us on our mission.
When you come to work, you will be part of a culture of diversity that seeks to support every employee in reaching their potential. At J&J we see our Supply Chain Planning Coordinator Co-op as potential future Supply Chain Professionals, who will have autonomy and responsibility for the franchises they support. As such, our Co-Ops are supported with ongoing mentoring, and guidance with both on the job and formal training. Your natural leadership skills will be challenged and developed each step of the way. You will get industry experience working with multiple partners, while using your keen eye and analytical skills to ensure your franchise stays on top.
As a Co-op student at Johnson & Johnson, working closely with the Supply Chain Planning Team will ensure that customer expectations are met. You will be responsible for analyzing and reporting on key supply chain metrics such as service level, forecasting error and inventory value. You will investigate root causes on supply chain issues and drive action plans with cross functional business partners. You will also be given the opportunity to lead efforts on projects and process improvements that will contribute to the success of the department.
We are seeking results and performance driven individuals that have proven the ability to lead. The ideal candidate has high energy and passion, is adaptable, customer-focused and able to work independently. You should have outstanding interpersonal, negotiating, and influencing skills. You should also possess strong analytical, problem-solving and oral and written communication skills. Finally, you must have the ability to deal with multiple projects and priorities in a dynamic and team orientated environment.
- Support the Supply and Demand Planning teams to drive supply chain performance improvements.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure that related systems are maintained and improved.
- Work with local and international partners to report key performance metrics with high degree of accuracy and reporting frequency.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects both within Supply Chain and cross-functionally.
- Assignments will be meaningful and challenging work for both undergraduate and graduate level candidates.
Education and experience:
- In final two years of a Degree program OR currently enrolled in a Masters program
- Enrolled in a Co-op Program that allows 4-8 month work term beginning January 2020.
- Proficiency in MS Office software, especially with Excel
- SAP/APO knowledge an asset
- Cognos/BIW knowledge an asset
- Supply Chain Management experience an asset
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)