Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager, North America (NA) - Hips
Requisition ID: 5222180627
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Marketing Manager, North America (NA) - Hips located in Warsaw, IN.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the launch of a new enabling technology within US Hip Marketing Team.
General responsibilities include driving commercial results, managing the portfolio and product roadmap, leading US product launches, executing smart targeting strategy, identifying customer insights, and supporting the operations and execution of the business.
Commercial Results-Achieve US business plan objectives of sales, net income, gross profit, inventory and price on an annual basis. Manage expenses within budget. Extend the company’s leadership position in US Hip segment.
Marketing Planning & Execution-Contribute to driving growth through flawless execution of the Hip Enabling Technology strategy. Deliver results through collaboration with key business partners including field sales organization, Franchise marketing, Professional Education team and other key stakeholders. Apply insights from deep understanding of all phases of the selling process to improve regional sales and marketing integration, deployment and effectiveness.
Customer Insights and Analytics-Serve as the subject matter expert for our products, competitive strategies and products, procedures, surgical techniques, and the innovation landscape. Lead market research initiatives around customer needs, product validation, and evidence generation. Stay connected with market needs through frequent interaction with customers - travel with sales consultants, attend industry meetings, review medical journals, etc. Partner closely with Sales Teams to gather input on customer needs and ensure strong alignment with product strategy. Develop relationships with surgeon customers and key targets.
General Business Support-Partners with Professional Education & Tradeshow groups to build promotional plans around key events and provide on-site support. Be responsive in responding to requests from customers, sales consultants, and regional marketers. Work collaboratively with other functional areas to ensure business issues are addressed and strategies are being executed.
- Ability to collaborate effectively.
- Ability to influence without authority.
- Ability to think strategically and be detailed when necessary.
- Ability to think globally and act locally.
- Ability to create a sense of urgency and drive results.
- Ability to keep the organization focused on customer needs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- College BS/BA required. MBA preferred.
- 6+ years total of progressive business experience in any of the following areas: Marketing, R&D, Sales, or a combination of experience in these functions.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in highly regulated industry is required.
- Must have ability to work in a hand’s –on, fast paced, customer focused environment.
- Position requires approximately 30% travel including weekends.
- English speaking/ writing is required.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)