Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Continuous Improvement Programs
Requisition ID: 5219180627
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Incorporated, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Continuous Improvement Programs located in Lititz, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Sr. Manager, Continuous Improvement Programs provides change leadership and functions as the subject matter expert (SME) for J&J continuous improvement (CI) programs that include the J&J Operating System/Production System (JJOS/JJPS), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Six Sigma, and Lean. This position is accountable for establishing and achieving all program goals, building multi-year improvement strategies, and leading capabilities development across the site in the CI space.
This role collaborates with internal and external department leaders to establish appropriate programs and continually assesses site performance across all governance processes, recognizing gaps to standard, and implements actions to resolve. Elements of the role and additional functions include:
• Leads change management process and makes decisions based on elements of the CREDO.
• Functions as the program leader for large initiatives such as the J&J Production System (JJPS) driving execution of multiple projects within these programs to achieve clear, business impacting results.
• Functions as site root cause problem solving subject matter expert and program leader of associated initiatives focused on problem solving skills such as Six Sigma and Lean Belt programs.
• Holds teams and site leaders accountable to business process standards.
• Mentors and coaches business leaders and project leaders to ensure program and site goals are achieved. May directly supervise process leaders who execute similar functions.
• Leads diagnostics and assessments of site processes and collaborates with area leaders to create and execute associated action plans.
All employees are required to cultivate an environment of quality & compliance in their actions. This includes attending all required training, adhering to the processes & procedures of their role and the company and displaying the highest level of integrity. Those who manage others are required to ensure their employees are trained appropriately, create & maintain an environment that promotes employee involvement and doing things right the first time.
• A Bachelor’s degree is required. A focused degree in a technical discipline with advanced statistics coursework is preferred. An advanced degree is preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in a manufacturing or business operations environment is required. Experience working in a GMP environment is preferred.
• Lean Six Sigma or other Process Excellence certification required. Black Belt or Master Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma preferred.
• Broad knowledge of Process Excellence (PE) tools (DMAIC, Voice of Customer, FMEA, Design of Experiments, fishbone, 5 whys, Kaizen, etc) is required with a proven track record of deploying these tools to improve operational performance.
• Competency to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously is required.
• Communication skills dealing with multiple levels of the organization is required.
• The ability to think analytically and strategically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues is required.
• This position will be based in Lititz, PA and may require up to 10% travel both domestically and internationally.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)