Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Digital Sales & Marketing - NeoStrata
Princeton, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 5206171119
NeoStrata Company, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies, is currently recruiting for a Manager of Digital Sales & Marketing, North America to sit out of Princeton, NJ. NeoStrata Company, Inc., a global business with professionally-endorsed brands including NeoStrata®, Exuviance® and CoverBlend® develops and markets innovative antiaging skincare products incorporating the company’s propriety ingredient technologies including patented bionic acids, Aminofil®, and N-acetyl glucosamine.
• Work with Director to develop strategy and model to expand digital sales. Experience in managing and optimizing digital P&L.
• Interface with brand teams and leadership to develop & execute ecommerce plans that engage/convert consumers and medical professionals.
• Generate deep insights stemming from category, shopper, competitive, and business performance analytics. Shape P&L, portfolio, merchandising, pricing/promo and budget. Effectively sell ideas internally and externally.
• Lead monthly ecommerce forecasting. Lead annual ecommerce business planning.
• Develop and lead direct to consumer commerce channels, optimizing experience and conversion.
• Lead ecommerce customer relationships. Drive top to top planning with key customers, engaging in complex negotiations and executing day to day plans.
• Motivate, inspire and develop future digital leaders. Serve as a change agent within the eCommerce channel
• Develop strong relationships with core team members, including marketing, operations, R&D and finance. Ability to influence internal and external leaders.
• Ability to prioritize and to manage multiple priorities successfully
• 5 + years’ digital sales & marketing experience is required.
• People management experience is preferred.
• Experience in prestige digital marketing & selling highly preferred.
• E-commerce and/or Amazon experience highly preferred.
• Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to stay on top of digital trends.
• Ability to work with a diverse group of digital creative, technical and selling teams.
• Analytical skills (i.e. Google/P&L analytics) required.
• Experience with leading discussions with leaders of ecommerce customer teams.
• This position is located in Princeton, NJ and will require up to 15% travel.
United States-New Jersey-Princeton
NeoStrata Company, Inc (6231)