Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Digital Marketing Associate
Requisition ID: 5205171119
NeoStrata Company, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies, is currently recruiting for a Developer, Digital Marketing Associate located in Princeton, NJ.
NeoStrata Company, Inc., a global business with professionally-endorsed brands including NeoStrata®, Exuviance® and CoverBlend® develops and markets innovative antiaging skincare products incorporating the company’s propriety ingredient technologies including patented bionic acids, Aminofil®, and N-acetyl glucosamine.
We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our team as a Developer, Digital Marketing Associate. This candidate will help develop and support the execution of all online marketing initiatives, including website administration, email Marketing, mobile, search, affiliate, and other digital marketing activities. This role will effectively manage and execute our online collateral to help tell the brand story that builds awareness to drive traffic and conversions to our internal websites, and third- party retailers.
- Support Senior Developer, Digital Marketing in managing and deploying all website updates, launch new content, landing pages and templates
- Launch all site wide promotions, coupons, free gifts, and consumer marketing campaigns via website backend
- Produce and code HTML responsive pages in Dreamweaver or another web editing tool
- Build optimized, standards based, cross-browser compatible HTML/CSS
- Lead multimedia design/UX for the brand teams
- Super user, system administration, maintenance, and support for Order Management System, Product Review engine, Email marketing, CRM systems
- Liaison with brand team to create wireframes from concepts for maximum usability
- Gather artwork and copy from various colleagues for email campaigns, code emails in HTML and deploy through third party email tool
- Create new eCommerce and transactional, responsive email and newsletter templates
- Own UAT and optimization strategy of websites to ensure a streamlined path to purchase
- Support auto-replenishment path to purchase and order management system functionality
- Support all platform upgrades and new web enhancements with dev teams
- Collaborate with digital, brands, design and clinical teams to provide the best customer experience
- Ensure product upsells, cross sells, and related products are merchandised properly
- Maintain backend content for retail store locator, physician locator, and event listings
- Test site and verify content to ensure that imports and exports are functioning per spec, and troubleshoot cross-browser bugs impacting user experience, ensure all issues are resolved
- Facilitate changes to the website based on feedback from brands and users to represent brand vision, adhering to all style guidelines
- Post all editorial and image content to wordpress blog
- Review and react to ongoing competitive analysis on all digital initiatives for web, mobile, and search efforts and continuously develop and improve executions
- Analyze results from campaigns and understand success metrics of design projects to optimize future campaign performance
- Track and analyze website activity, including sessions, conversion, sales, and traffic sources in Google/Google Webmaster Tools
- Compile reports and analyze results of email marketing initiatives
- Maintain various data feeds for products, affiliates and shopping comparison sites
- Assemble data for weekly and monthly e-commerce reports
- B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, Digital, Web Design, or related field required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in eCommerce, Web Design, Digital or Multi-Channel Marketing required.
- Previous technology management of large scale websites (KIBO, Magento, Demandware) is required.
- Proficient in web development, management of all builds, functionality enhancements, and troubleshooting required.
- Working knowledge of E-commerce Integrations with payment processing systems (Authorize.net) is preferred.
- Experience of 3rd Party Software integrations (e.g. Bazaar voice for ratings & reviews, Order management systems) preferred.
- Experience in systems analysis, design, development, testing and support is preferred.
- Proficient with layout, editing and proofing, cutting and optimizing images, manipulating digital graphics in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) is preferred.
- Proficient in website analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc.) required.
- Strong knowledge of the digital ecosystem and how web, mobile, social, search, and ecommerce channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition, and sales is required.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with good planning, execution and communication skills, and the ability to translate complex concepts to stakeholders
- Beauty industry experience preferred, but not required
United States-New Jersey-Princeton
NeoStrata Company, Inc (6231)