Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Business Solutions Experimentation
Requisition ID: 5194190521
Johnson & Johnson Global Services is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Business Solutions Experimentation. The position is based in New Brunswick, NJ
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Manager of Business Solutions Experimentation will partner closely with the Director of Business Solutions Innovation to drive the digital capability innovation strategy for J&J Global Services (GS) Service Experience to improve the quality and the interaction between GS and its customers. You will be responsible for the execution of experimentation projects, using human centered design techniques to evaluate the white space in the Global Services digital capability strategy and identify emerging solutions that can meet our strategic needs when the need arises. You will partner cross-functional on a global basis to understand unmet needs of Global Services customers and agents and lead experimentation projects focusing on identifying solutions to address these unmet user needs. In addition, you will be responsible for conducting industry benchmarking and research that informs our capability roadmap, working closely with Johnson & Johnson Technology to evaluate emerging capabilities that support the GS strategy.
- Serving a global innovative solutions SME cross-functionally for Global Services
- Performing internal & external benchmarking/industry research and developing gap assessments
- Researching innovative technology applications for Global Services to actively drive value and high performance
- Establishing the catalog of insights regarding the solutions researched and communicating the experimentation and innovation research across the Global Services organization
- Leading experimentation, learning about creative solutions to enable Global Services to be an Enterprise leader in innovation
- Aiding in the development, maintenance, and implementation of the Global Services capability strategy & roadmap
- Defining and leading the innovative idea management process and leading the WeInnovate pillar of the Global Services WeBelong culture program.
- Supporting driving the adoption of global and cross-functional innovative technologies
- Ensuring innovative technology related objectives of Global Services are met
- Cultivating a global culture across centers and help to establish a set of values to promote achievement and continuous improvement in conjunction with the overall Global Services organization
- Embracing and leading a culture of inclusiveness and multi-cultural engagement through coaching and feedback to peers and the broader community in Global Services in alignment with J&J’s Leadership imperatives
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, MBA preferred
- 8+ years business experience in shared service strategy, design, technology, or other related experiences required
- Prior experience in researching, benchmarking, and deploying solutions across organizations required
- Prior management experience preferred
- A proven track record for driving innovation and change using experimentation and prototyping methodologies required
- Project management and interpersonal skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities in a dynamic and virtual environment required
- Effective presenter, capable of engaging the organization with credibility at all levels required
- Ability to build strong formal and informal teams and help other leaders do the same required
- Comfortable handling ambiguity and leading change in an evolving work environment required
- Possesses strong leadership, negotiation, and influencing skills required
- Ability to build strong business partnerships required
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, with ability to interact across all organizational levels required
- Working knowledge of customer experience management and process preferred
- Experience with experimentation execution frameworks such as: rapid value realization, design thinking, and action learning preferred
- Must be proficient in the English language
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)