Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst - Janssen US Gross-to-Net
Requisition ID: 5194181023
Janssen Pharmaceuticals companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Financial Analyst Gross-to-Net based in Titusville, NJ.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.Janssen.com/us for more information.
The Senior Analyst Janssen US GTN will provide leading indicator analytics regarding discount and rebate trends and their impacts on the Janssen business for both the P&L and Balance Sheet.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- This individual will work to deliver exceptional value through continuing to simplify processes, reducing complexity and providing meaningful insights to enable excellence in business partnering and decision making.
- The individual has channel responsibility for both balance sheet reserves and forecast cycles of all of US Pharm.
- The position requires strong collaboration and presentation skills to present to and partner with Senior Leaders across Finance as well as Brand Management, Pricing Strategy, Strategic Customer Group, Commercial Excellence, Government Contract Compliance, and HCS.
- This position will also support other reporting or project requests on an as-needed basis.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required; Accounting or Finance degree preferred
- A CPA, CMA, MBA or other financial certifications are preferred
- A minimum of three (3) years business experience is required
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device, and/or consumer products industry is preferred
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical (MS Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- The ability to effectively take on leadership roles in various functions is required
- This position will require up to 50% domestic travel within PA and NJ
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-1125 Trenton Harbourton Road
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)