Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate, Inspection and Audit Support
Requisition ID: 5194180306
Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a Johnson & Johnson Company, is currently recruiting for an Associate, Inspection and Audit Support, to be located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Associate, Inspection & Audit Support reports directly to the Senior Director of Compliance Strategy and Analytics (CSA) with responsibility for the developing, monitoring and improving overall Inspection support within the Janssen Global Medical organization (GMO) and additionally across its service partnerships with alliance partners, key vendors and major stakeholders within Janssen and across J&J. Inputs and collaboration will occur with various functional areas including, IPV, the office of the Pharma QPPV, GMS Operations, Therapeutic Area Safety Heads, SPO, R&DQA, R&DQ&C, GRA, Clinical Operations, JSC and other key groups.
- Ensure all logistical audit and inspection support activities are implemented, reviewed maintained and sustained
- Ensure that learnings from inspection or audit outcomes (both within and outside Janssen or GMO) are processed and actioned
- Coordinate activities with PV CAPA CoE to ensure appropriate hand off from inspection conduct to CAPA related activities, as necessary
- Collaboration within GMO functional groups and with end‐to‐end PV stakeholders including BRQC, GCO and Regulatory Affairs
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required; An advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years related experience is required
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working in Pharmacovigilance is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated track record in achievement of business outcomes and a results oriented history required
- Ability to work successfully in a complex matrix environment is required
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)