Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Specialist, Integrated Quality Platforms
Requisition ID: 5192180627
Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Senior Specialist, Integrated Quality Platforms, located in Raritan NJ or Springhouse, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssen.com/ for more information.
The Senior Specialist, Integrated Quality Platforms in the Tools & Technology group will support or manage one or more technology platforms that make up the computer applications aspect of the BRQC Quality Management System.
In this role, you will partner routinely with colleagues from Information Technology as well as colleagues who serve as business/process owners of our in-scope computer systems. The primary responsibility of this role and this group is to ensure that the systems used in BRQC are compliant and fit for use.
You will help to ensure an integrated platforms approach that accounts for compliant system development/maintenance, upstream and downstream information flows and reporting needs as well as process/system integrations, as well as to drive common methodologies and integration practices across all of our systems and supported processes.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Understand System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) to develop/update documentation to support the systems throughout their lifecycle (cradle to grave)
- Understand data landscape and related processes, and customer needs for BRQC, Tools and Technology
- Support critical system business administration tasks
- Have or develop a deep understanding of how the data captured in in-scope systems supports the relevant process and how the data supports downstream process or decision points
- Develop and execute processes to identify, document, and implement cross-platform data flows and dependencies
- Identify key business rules for the data that supports integrated platforms and ability to report and measure
- Partner across our BRQC platforms to adopt best practices in system implementation, training, business support, and business maintenance
- Identify critical process and system interfaces and connections, and work with IT and systems project teams to ensure that these interfaces and connections are taken into account
- Together with leaders of the Tools & Technology group, create a platform where all of the components work together to support a robust Quality Management System
- Partner with Enterprise Quality Systems across platforms
- Deliver efficiently on critical system implementations
- Develop user communication and training materials as necessary
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. A focused degree in Science, Business, or Computer science / technology or equivalent is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in a medium to large scale matrix quality organization (operational quality and/or quality assurance) or equivalent time and experience in a related area (R&D, commercial) is required.
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) is required.
- Knowledge of testing application (e.g. HPALM) is preferred
- Experience with Quality and Compliance systems is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required
- Experience working with senior leaders/leadership teams is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of English is required
- This position will be based in Raritan NJ or Springhouse PA, and may require up to 10% domestic/international travel as business demands.
strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career
growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)