Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Health Economics and Outcomes Research
Requisition ID: 5191180306
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, one of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Neuroscience, HECOR Manager to be located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Responsible for leading certain outcomes research activities in support of the value proposition for the Gastroenterology portfolio. Contribute to outcomes-based strategies and development of tactics to support the business unit’s outcomes research strategic plan.
Other key responsibilities are as follows:
- Contribute to the design, implementation, and management of outcomes research studies and the development of models/tools; from concept through publication
- Contribute ensuring quality of design, execution, and publication of outcomes research studies and quality of models & tools developed for business partners.
- Represent HECOR on assigned cross-functional franchise teams with internal partners such as HECOR colleagues, Marketing, Medical Affairs, Strategic Customer Group, Global Market Access, Epidemiology, Government Affairs and Policy, and other J&J departments
- Champion approvals of new presentation materials and handling administrative responsibilities, as needed
- Contribute to development of outcomes-based tactics to support the business unit’s strategic plan. Ensures compliance of regulatory, legal and commercial regulations in conducting research and dissemination of scientific information.
- Contribute to design and manage the implementation of outcomes research studies and the development of models/tools; from concept through publication.
- Provide input to Medical Affairs on the development of Phase 2, 3b & IV protocols to measure outcomes endpoints; also, provide input on the post-hoc analysis of trial data to generate relevant outcomes information.
- Represent HECOR on assigned cross-functional franchise teams, with internal partners such as HECOR colleagues, Marketing, Strategic Customer Group, Medical Affairs, Global Market Access, Epidemiology, Government Affairs and Policy, and other J&J departments.
- Master's Degree required in Public Health, Health Services Research, Economics, Epidemiology, Health Policy
- Doctorate Degree (PhD, PharmD or MD plus post-doc fellowship in outcomes or pharmacoeconomics) is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience is required.
- Exposure to outcomes-based strategies and tactics to meet both commercial and scientific objectives for a given product is required.
- Experience in conducting outcomes research studies applying health economics, patient-reported outcomes, retrospective and prospective data analyses, epidemiology or health services research is required.
- Solid project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously is required.
- Working knowledge of drug development and regulatory approval process is preferred
- Working knowledge of United States health care systems and customers; specifically understanding business models and perspectives of managed care, long term care, and public sector – is preferred.
- Understanding of the uses of evidence-based medicine and comparative effectiveness for health policy decision-making is preferred
- Working knowledge of regulatory and commercial compliance issues relating to conducting research and disseminating of scientific information is required
- Excellent skills in collaboration, influencing and communication (both written and presentation)
- Up to 15% travel required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)
Health Economics R&D