Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director Global Pricing, Oncology
Requisition ID: 5185180306
Janssen Global Services, L.L.C. (JGS), one of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a Director Global Pricing, Oncology within the Global Commercial Strategy Organization (GCSO). This position is to be based in Raritan NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Director Global Pricing provides expertise and contributes as an individual and possibly as a matrix team leader to the development and implementation of global pricing policies for assigned pharmaceutical products. You will be responsible for leading pricing/payer research studies and development of pricing dossiers. You will partner with regional and operating company pricing representatives to ensure that relevant pricing requirements for new products are identified and incorporated into the pricing strategy and pricing targets that are prepared by the global pricing group. The position will also look at initiatives to create and execute on new models that look beyond our current way of pricing medicines.
Exceptional partnering abilities, communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build alignment and influence across internal functions, geographies, J&J regions and operating companies will lead to successful performance in this assignment. This individual must have the individual technical and personal leadership to succeed in a matrix leadership role at the interface of the global and local-regional commercial organizations in the areas of pricing strategy development and implementation.
The selected candidate will have an open mind for innovation and futuristic pricing models. Can communicate ideas clearly to management and external stakeholders and ideate, drive, align and execute on pricing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. An MBA strongly preferred.
- Experience in a global, multi-cultural or multi-country environment is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience developing global pharmaceutical pricing policies or pricing consultancy experience is required.
- A strong in-depth understanding of the payer market (such as experience in preparation of negotiation strategies) is required.
- Experience working with Europe, US and/or Asia PAC regulatory government bodies is preferred.
- Deep experience on innovative pricing and outcome based payment models is required.
- Prior experience in Oncology or Immunology is strongly preferred.
- Strong strategic, analytic, networking and negotiation skills are required.
- Ability to navigate and influence in a complex, global organization is required.
- Strong team leadership skills are required.
- Travel up to 25 % both domestic and international is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)
Health Economics Mkt