Johnson & Johnson Careers
Region Manager – West - NeuWave Medical
Requisition ID: 5183180627
NeuWave Medical, a division of Ethicon, LLC and a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Region Manager for the West.
NeuWave Medical®, founded by physicians and scientists, created the first intelligent ablation system and the only system that has it all. The versatile probe portfolio with multi-probe synchronized energy delivery allows physicians to tailor ablations with 1, 2 or 3 probes. In addition, the 17 gauge Precision™ PR probe is the only probe available with distal energy control. The unique computer controlled system now includes Ablation Confirmation™ software, offering the only integrated in-procedure confirmation to evaluate the technical success of your procedure. Build your ablation program with the first intelligent ablation system and the only system that has it all.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is accountable for achieving capital and disposable sales and business results within their region, as well as working collaboratively with other RSMs, VP Sales and various other departments to successful outcomes of corporate objectives. Responsible for developing and strengthening relationships with key customers, expanding customer base, and for recruiting, developing and retaining an engaged, high performing team.
- Together with the sales management team, establish capital and disposable quotas for Territory Managers (TMs) in alignment with forecasted sales and define MBOs for Clinical Specialists (CSs). Establish and monitor expense budgets for TMs and CSs.
- Guide TMs and CSs in developing plans to achieve goals. Provide tools and resources to team to enhance plans.
- Partner with TMs to quickly negotiate and approve sales and contracts (within guidelines), seeking additional input and approval from VP Sales as necessary.
- Identify potential territory and regional changes or additions, as necessary and discuss with VP Sales.
- Regularly connect with team members individually (spontaneously and scheduled), via phone and/or in person, to discuss territory updates and progress towards goals, identify accounts where RSM involvement may be needed, provide coaching, and identify development opportunities, among other topics.
- Facilitate regular regional team meetings (spontaneously and scheduled), via phone and/or in person, to discuss company/department updates and market information, share successes, discuss learning opportunities and brainstorm amongst the group, among other topics.
- Maintains and expands active customer base and pipeline through coaching of TMs and CSs, personally building and maintaining relationships with key customers, and identifying new customer opportunities.
- Occasionally travels with TMs and CSs to observe and participate in meetings and cases. Provides positive and constructive feedback to TM and/or CS, discuss strategy with the customer, and to assist in building relationships with key customers.
- Recruit, hire, develop and retain engaged, high performing Territory Managers and Clinical Specialists, in collaboration with the VP Sales and Human Resources.
- Ensure that new employees receive appropriate and effective new employee orientation and training in a timely manner. Solicit feedback from trainers and proactively work with the employee to develop in areas identified.
- Actively participate in field training with new employees, following training in Madison, traveling with them as necessary, reinforcing sales and marketing messaging, technical/clinical skills and providing immediate positive and constructive feedback.
- Act as a liaison between team members, customers and the corporate office to improve customer service and product quality.
- Participate in business development and educational activities such as at trade shows and industry meetings.
- Complies with and maintains an active and ongoing commitment to compliance with all company policies and applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to HIPAA, Sunshine Act and the NeuWave Guidelines on Interaction with US Healthcare Professionals.
Please apply today to be considered for this position, or other positions in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
- An undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 United States is required.
- The ability to travel (by automobile or air, day drips and overnight stays) more than 60% of the time is required.
- Minimum of 7 years of sales/clinical experience in the medical device industry required.
- Demonstrative consistent, successful sales achievement is preferred.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-California-Los Angeles
North America-United States-California-San Diego, North America-United States-California-Riverside, North America-United States-California-Irvine
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)