Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Strategy Insights & Innovation
Requisition ID: 5175171121
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Manager of Strategy, Insights & Innovation to be located anywhere in North America.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $74.3 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
This position will have responsibility to support the implementation of the Q&C Innovation Capability. This position will work with Strategy, Insights, and Innovation (SII) Leader(s) to enable the Q&C Innovation Capability, including overall management of the Fast Track Ideas process and the ongoing implementation of innovation tools and the Faster Forward movement. This position will manage a portfolio of ideas across Q&C to enable growth and provide value to our customers and will also lead and / or support Strategic Program activities as appropriate.
You the Manager, Strategy, Insights & Innovation will:
- Support implementation activities for the Innovation Framework and associated tools, furthering the Innovation culture within Q&C
- Support portfolio management and governance for the Q&C Innovation portfolio
- Lead and/or support the proper use of Innovation tools such as Design Thinking
- Ensure ongoing Q&C participation in the Faster Forward movement
- Lead and/or support innovation programs (if appropriate)
- Ensure bi-directional alignment of Quality Strategies to enable disruptive innovation
- Lead and/or support development of new quality practices as appropriate
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 6 years of business experience is required.
- A technical degree in Engineering, Science or Business is preferred.
- Strategic thinking ability is required.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization is required.
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity is required.
- Bifocal approach - ability to zoom-in/zoom-out for strategic and tactical, high-level and detailed, etc. is required.
- Collaborative approach and ability to connect while building partnerships and relationships is required.
- Project management skills are required.
- Specific experience in leading R&D or Innovation activities preferred
- Working knowledge of innovation tools, including Design Thinking preferred
- Specific experience in advancing a culture of Innovation would be a strong asset
- This position will be located anywhere in North America and may require up to 10% domestic and/or international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)