Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst, North America Transparency Reporting
Titusville, New Jersey; West Chester, Pennsylvania; Bridgewater, New Jersey
Health Care Compliance
Requisition ID: 5152190123
Johnson & Johnson, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, North America Transparency Reporting.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Analyst, External Reporting is a core member of the External Reporting team, reporting directly to the Sr. Manager, North America Transparency Reporting. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for the implementation of key compliance requirements relating to external reporting. This position will have a focus on US state reporting and will have additional responsibilities related to other external reporting requirements such as US Open Payments. The Senior Analyst will be expected to analyze large volumes of data and identify gaps in the collection and reporting of data and recommend and implement remediation initiatives to improve data integrity and reporting processes. The position may also be involved assisting Director on reporting projects on ad hoc basis.
The Senior Analyst, External Reporting partners with supervisor, Legal, HCC, and other business partners to proactively review legislation, identify how to best implement related reporting requirements, and respond to physician inquiries. This role is responsible for data analysis including financial analysis of expense activity, in addition to data cleansing of value transfers to Health Care Professionals, and summary metrics for presentations with management. The Senior Analyst, External Reporting participates in project teams focused on the enhancement of the transaction management and reporting system; in addition to the development of tools, quick reference guides, and trainings identified to address data integrity gaps as well as the development and maintenance of consistent/standard work instructions.
The ideal candidate will have the excellent data skills and the ability to work with large volumes of data in an accurate and complete way. Candidate will possess excellent time management and communication skills in order to meet deliverables in a complete and timely manner. Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills are a must in order to manage/coordinate processes and deliverables across a large number of groups. Candidate will also look to add value to the organization through self-identified process improvements. The successful candidate will have proven excellent technical skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to excellence.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• A minimum of 4 years of business experience is required, preferably in the Health Care Compliance, Ops, Business Analytics, Finance, Commercial Excellence, or a compliance-related field.
• Prior experience and/ or training in quantitative analytics is preferred.
• Knowledge of Transparency reporting (Open Payments, State) preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required.
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions).
• Experience working with database, analytics, and reporting tools such as Microsoft Access (required), Tableau (preferred), Alteryx (preferred), and aggregate spend reporting systems is preferred.
• Experience supporting the Enterprise and working cross-sector is preferred.
• Experience meeting external government deadlines is preferred.
• Must possess the ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization and from various business functions.
• Must have strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
• The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
• Demonstrated experience in prioritizing needs and implementing system or process enhancements is required.
This position will be located in Titusville, NJ, Bridgewater, NJ or West Chester, PA and requires up to 20% domestic travel primarily between business sites as determined by business need.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-1125 Trenton Harbourton Road
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson International (6078)
Health Care Compliance