Johnson & Johnson Careers
Mechatronics Systems Engineer
Requisition ID: 5150190919
Auris Health, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is transforming medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, Auris is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures. Learn more about Auris Health at https://www.aurishealth.com/.
Auris Health, Inc. is recruiting for a Mechatronics Systems Engineer. This position will be located in Redwood City, CA.
- Professional with at least a Bachelors' degree in STEM and 2+ years of experience in medical device or mechatronics OR Masters' degree in robotics, mechatronics, control, or equivalent areas
• Skilled in robotic control development, implementation, and debugging
• Strong hands-on experience of electromechanical system design, implementation and integration
• Solid understanding in electrical and mechanical principles of sensors and actuators
• Familiar with digital control and signal processing
• Knowledge of robotic kinematics and dynamics
• Experience with real-time embedded control systems
• Experience of Matlab, Python, and C++ programming
• Demonstrated technical understanding of complex engineering problems; proven ability of analytical problem solving and troubleshooting; excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Ability to work in a regulated environment in compliance to ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Redwood City-
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)