Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Advanced Analytics (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 5148171120
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Advanced Analytics (1 of 2) located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Manager, Advanced Analytics is responsible for providing advanced analytics solutions to influence decision making. The primary focus of this role is to provide analytics solutions leveraging Real World Data (RWD) to influence decision making. This role will also be involved in other types of analytics, such as market mixed model, promotion response analysis, etc. This role is expected to design the analysis, conduct the analysis with internal or external partners, and develop stories and presentations to deliver the results. The responsibilities include:
- Conduct analysis leveraging patient level data sources, ex. claims, EMR, etc. to gain insights and drive actions
- Support the building of scalable patient analytics capabilities from idea generation, to pilot, to scale.
- Partner with the commercial insights team on integrated analytical capabilities that has a patient analytics component, such as market map, patient journey, to better understand the market landscape, providing guidance on where to play and how to win.
- Share best practice and train people in other analytics roles on the patient level data sources and analysis to expand the organization’s capability of leveraging PLD.
- Leverage marketing mix modelling, test/control analysis to understand the ROI of the promotional tactics, generating insights that will drive the growth of the Janssen brands through optimizing resource allocation.
- Lead/support initiatives to improve the execution of the promotional tactics, such as segmentation, trigger, from analysis to deployment.
- Introduce innovative techniques and methodologies that will help the business better understand the competitive landscape, improve commercial execution, and optimize resource allocation.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research or related subject
- 5 years business experience with at least 2 years in a commercial analytics related field
- Experience in patient longitudinal analysis, ex. constructing line of therapy, analyzing treatment pathway
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry
- Programming skills in SAS, R or other analytics software
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline
- Knowledge and experience with patient level data analytics tools
- Knowledge and experience across breadth of analytical techniques, ex. regression model, predictive analytics, segmentation analysis, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in translating analytical findings to business insights and communicating them to non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, and client handling skills.
- Effective in team interactions in a cross-functional environment.
- Proven ability to work under tight timelines and prioritize among multiple projects
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)