Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
RHEUMATOLOGY MEDICAL AFFAIRS INTERN
Requisition ID: 5145180308
Janssen, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a Medical Affairs Intern. Janssen is the name given to Johnson & Johnson’s global group of pharmaceutical companies. These companies market both conventional and biotech products in a broad range of therapeutic areas.
The internship is offered by the Rheumatology groups within the Medical Affairs division of Janssen Biotechnology. The Rheumatology Medical Affairs group supports Janssen products approved for use in patients with rheumatoid or psoriatic arthritis as well as ankylosing spondylitis. The Internship Program is focused on providing college students with practical industrial scientific and clinical experience.
The Rheumatology Medical Affairs Intern will:
- work collaboratively with medical affairs staff supporting ongoing projects
- assist with activities associated with ongoing phase 4 clinical studies
- participate in ongoing project team meetings including slide preparation for clinical study updates
- be exposed to and support various other functions within the larger Medical Affairs group
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing a PharmD or Bachelor degree in Pharmacy.
- Students who have completed three years of college coursework year will be primarily considered.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including proficiency with generating pivot tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additionally, competencies and experience with PubMed or other literature search databases will be beneficial.
- Candidates with academic and/or industrial clinical trial experience are strongly preferred.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
- Participation in campus/community service activities is desired.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)