Johnson & Johnson Careers
Account Executive - Northern, VA - AMO Sales and Services, Inc. A Division of Johnson and Johnson Vision Care
Washington, District of Columbia
Requisition ID: 5134181019
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Account Executive to be located in the Washington, D.C. area.
Represents Johnson & Johnson Surgical Products to appropriate customer base within a designated geographical area, placing major emphasis on increasing sales of Monofocal and Refractive IOL’s, Phaco, OVD, adjunct products and any other new technologies. Assigned sales goals are achieved through creative, consultative selling and implementation of the U.S. marketing plans. The Account Executive provides technical product knowledge and in-service support to ensure customer satisfaction. Effectively utilizes all Johnson & Johnson sales specialists to enhance productivity and provide optimal customer satisfaction. Works synergistically with all other Johnson & Johnson sales personnel in additional SBUs in co-selling efforts to strengthen Johnson & Johnson customer value. Complies with required reports and requests, effectively manages Johnson & Johnson field assets to include consigned products, surgical instruments, surgical equipment, sales force automation, ancillary items, and operates territory within budgetary guidelines.
Core Job Responsibilities
Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
· Achieves assigned sales goals through execution of U.S. marketing plans. Demonstrates an independent, creative, and consultative/value based sales approach to selling IOLs, Phaco equipment, viscoelastics and surgical adjuncts. Works synergistically with Laser Vision Correction Group counterparts as a means of providing customers with a full product solution. Selling time for IOLs, Phaco and adjuncts are consistent with current year marketing plan.
· Provides expert product knowledge with regard to surgical and refractive techniques, technical product support, in-service programs and innovative educational programs. Prepares and provides detailed sales/procedural/financial presentations to new and existing customers.
· Leverages and effectively utilizes all other Johnson & Johnson’s resources and sales personnel and strategic partners to enhance field productivity. This includes integration of the Phaco in-service, innovative educational programs and CORE.
· Utilizes Customer Resource Management System and computer hardware/software to enhance productivity. Prepares and submits on a timely basis all reports requested by management and marketing through use of email.
· Effectively manages Johnson & Johnson’s field assets to include IOL consignments (achieve target consignment ratios), product samples (within assigned budget), surgical instruments, Phaco demonstration equipment/accessories and computer hardware/software.
Position Accountability / Scope
· Reports directly to the District Manager (DM) or Senior District Manager (SDM) assigned to that territory. Has responsibility of hitting an established quota set for that territory for all disposable, capital, and other surgical and non-surgical products. Must manage a budget for Travel and Expenses as well as manage a budget for the territory. All other consigned lenses, trunk stock, literature, and surgical equipment will be the responsibility of the AE to manage the assets appropriately. The AE will be expected to call on all Ophthalmologists and staff within the assigned territory to grow the market share of that area, as well as to maintain the current base of business.
· Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team and support company goals and sales objectives.
· 35%- 40%-overnight travel.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience.
· 3 years of professional selling experience. Surgical O.R. experience is preferred, but not required.
If you want to explore the many small-company environments behind the big-company impact of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, bid on this position today!
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family.
United States-District of Columbia-Washington-
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)