Johnson & Johnson Careers
DREXEL R&D STRATEGY AND PORTFOLIO CO-OP
Requisition ID: 5129181019
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices (J&J MD), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Drexel R&D Strategy and Portfolio Co-Op located in West Chester, PA to support the R&D Strategy and Business Operations and Portfolio Management Group.
With ~ $70 billion in sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is recruiting a R&D Strategy and Business Operations co-op for our West Chester, PA office. The Co-Op will support development of decision-support tools, processes, and methods for innovation strategies and portfolio reporting and management. These tools will establish portfolio decision-making criteria, recommend portfolio investment allocations, enable efficient decision-making by senior leadership, and assist in clear communication of decisions across the organization to ensure aligned execution. He/she will refine and analyze project-level data to drive platform and franchise-level decision-making, build visuals and data to enable presentation of scenarios to enable senior leadership to make informed decisions regarding investment allocation choices, and projected financial and strategic impact of those choices. The Co-Op will be a key member of portfolio reporting activity which drives significant decision making in the organization. This individual will develop an understanding of global regional user needs, and strategic recommendations for delivering clinical and economic value to consumers.
There will be opportunities to learn about key aspects of medical device market, innovation priorities and processes. The assignment will offer the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams and senior leadership to implement projects involving financial evaluation, resource management and significant unmet needs assessment. The Co-Op will be able to learn about new data analysis, reporting and tracking tools.
- Location: West Chester, PA (1302 Wrights Lane East)
- Expected hours: 40 hours a week
- Housing/relocation assistance: Relocation is not provided. Housing allowance may be available on a case by case basis
- Co-op will maintain active, regular communication and involvement with internal and external project team members. The Co-op will maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Must be a team player, willingness to collaborate with cross-functional teams to constructively challenge and cooperatively make improvements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite is a must.
- Qualified candidates must be a current Drexel University student in good standing and enrolled in the Co-op program.
- We are looking for candidates pursuing a degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Analytics, Business and Engineering or related field.
- Students must be permanently authorized to work in the United States.
- Students must be able to provide their own transportation to and from the work site as public transportation is not readily available.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)