Auris Health, Inc. is recruiting for an Instrument Manufacturing Trainer. This position will be located in Redwood City, CA.
Auris Health, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is transforming medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, Auris is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures. Learn more about Auris Health at https://www.aurishealth.com/.
Work in a clean room environment building multiple catheter products by following relevant Manufacturing Process Instruction (MPI). Follow a lean manufacturing process to achieve a daily build goal. Assist in building the next generation catheter products. This role will strongly contribute to evaluation of design concepts, improvement of manufacturing processes, and the transition of new products to manufacturing.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Train manufacturing operators on processes and techniques.
- Master new and existing product processes.
- Understands and practices Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Able to work in high pace clean room environment.
- Ensure quality systems are followed at all time.
- Provide daily tactical support at all time.
- Performs complex catheter assembly steps and assist in improving processes.
- Meet catheter manufacturing yield and productivity goals.
- Complete all traceability records correctly and completely.
- Complete documentation such as Lot History Records per GMP requirements.
- Understand and adheres to all safety as per company policy.
- Assist manufacturing/pilot/R&D engineers in resolving product and process challenges.
- Works with minimal instructions and direct supervision.
- A minimum of a High School degree is required.
- A minimum of 3 years prior experience as a trainer in Medical Device Industry required.
- A minimum of 10 years prior experience in the Medical Device Industry assembling catheters required.
- Experience with end to end complex catheter processes required.
- Working knowledge of Lot History Records, lot control and clean room etiquette preferred.
- Must work on the production line as a floater and have hands skill set equivalent.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Computer literacy and adequate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-Redwood City-
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)