Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Manager, Business Solutions, Business Technology Leader
Requisition ID: 5125190206
Johnson & Johnson Consumer IT is recruiting for an IT Manager, Business Solutions, Business Technology Leader (BTL) to work with key business partners to develop an ecommerce strategy and other initiatives for Vogue International, a leading Hair Care company. You will work with Business leaders to across the organization to identify IT Opportunities, define local IT Strategy and execute on strategic plans for these areas of the business. You will become part of the Consumer IT Organization, designing and improving technical and business partner relationships. You should have effective social skills (written and presentation), strong business knowledge across all functions, be adaptive in thinking, have confirmed project management skills, knowledge and ability to coach Agile, and work with a sense of urgency to ensure timelines are met.
This is a position with global focus and will be based in Clearwater, FL and may require periodic travel to the Skillman, NJ office.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
Are you seeking an opportunity to implement technology to drive business goals in the Health and Beauty CPG industry? Passionate about working with a high energy team on a fast-growing business? Vogue is looking for leaders who can quickly make an impact to their broad portfolio of Hair Care products by getting results through digital marketing and other innovative technology solutions.
The individual serves as an experienced resource supporting one or more areas, processes, or technologies. Leads large, moderate to complex projects, programs or initiatives across the franchise or enterprise. Handles relationships across all I/T, legal, finance, and the impacted Business I/T areas, etc. Works effectively as part of a team.
- Solves complex or unusual problems in consideration of the potential impacts. Leads multiple moderate size projects lasting up to one year (generally not more than 2 or 3 at one time).
- Negotiates the needs of multiple users or business partners.
- Maintains I/T standards and strategies and business needs to guide well-informed decisions.
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation as necessary, and participates in compliance activities as required.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of IT experience is required.
- Deep understanding of technology lifecycle management, serving as a resource to others.
- Up-to-date knowledge about the company, industry trends, and strategy is required.
- Understanding of changing business needs for supported areas, with ability to recommend strategies for the future.
- Working knowledge of changing business processes and the subsequent impact on applications.
- Experience with Shopify, HTML5, PHP, or other modern, digital technology is desired.
- Digital Marketing Technology experience is required
- Experience in Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) is preferred
- Ability to craft and drive strategy around websites, social media and ecommerce.
- Functions very independently, receiving high-level and/or strategic mentorship; able to self-direct, plan and execute initiatives (projects, programs, strategies).
- Has strong business partnering skills, but is assertive and can drive business results
- Works well with ambiguity and has the ability to shape business opportunity from complexity.
- Shapes business partner expectations at a senior level, resolving conflicts between requirements and budgets.
- Works independently in formulating creative ideas and solutions on products, processes, and systems.
- Provides leadership, mentorship, or guidance to others. May manage vendors necessary to complete a project.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)