Johnson & Johnson Careers
Plant Controller - Ethicon BioMaterials
Requisition ID: 5122180626
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Plant Controller to support Ethicon Supply Chain manufacturing sites in Cornelia, GA, Athens, GA, and Somerville, NJ. This position will be based in Cornelia, GA.
The Ethicon Surgical Care business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies—including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon Surgical Care business combines products and services of two market-leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 20 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The North America (NA) Ethicon Supply Chain Finance organization provides exceptional business leadership to bring value throughout the global supply chain as part of Johnson & Johnson’s Hospital Medical Device (HMD) sector. This position will be responsible for managing, coordinating, and controlling all finance & accounting related activities for the Ethicon Manufacturing sites in Cornelia, GA, Athens, GA, and Somerville, NJ. This position will be a member of the Ethicon BioMaterials Leadership Team. Responsible for providing financial support, leadership, guidance in the long-term strategy for these sites and the Ethicon Manufacturing organization.
• Directs, coordinates and controls all financial related activities at the manufacturing sites.
• Oversee and monitor investment evaluations and expenditures.
• Implement control methods for fixed assets and inventory.
• Assist in economic feasibility studies such as product transfer analysis and make vs. buy decisions.
• Ensure plant management achieves financial commitments.
• Counsel and support department leadership to arrive at appropriate Credo based decisions.
• Direct the development of standard product cost based on specifications developed with production and planning personnel.
• Provides leadership and development for 6-person staff.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in Finance, Accounting or business related field.
• A MBA, CPA, CMA, or other financial certification is preferred.
• A minimum of 7 years experience in Accounting, Finance, or business related field is required.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in financial operations is preferred.
• Prior People management is required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal relation skills is required.
• Supply Chain or Cost Accounting experience is required.
• Knowledge of lean manufacturing and manufacturing processes such as Just in Time (JIT), KANBAN, and/or Pull Systems is preferred.
• Experience with JDE One World is preferred.
• This position will require up to 10% domestic and/or international travel.
• This position is located in Cornelia, GA.
Ethicon Inc. (6045)