Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Manager, Voice and Contact Center
Requisition ID: 5098180626
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a IT Manager, Voice and Contact Center. The position is located in Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The Manager, Voice and Contact Center leads the regional operational management and support of the global network services across J&J’s operating companies within each region at various locations. J&J’s voice and contact center environment includes regional datacenters and sites with emerging technologies (e.g. Cisco IPT, Avaya, Nortel, Siemens) as well as foundational Contact Center services (e.g. Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS), Genesys, Symon, Verint QM, Verint WFM, Verint Impact 360, Nuance and AACC).
The Manager - Voice and Contact Center role is to manage the operational support of J&J’s Global voice infrastructure and contact center services. The goal of the Voice and Contact Center Manager is to manage the outcomes of support teams to eliminate any adverse effects on the business, mitigate disruptions in a proactive manner, and if disruption is experienced restore service as quickly as possible then apply permanent solutions to prevent re-occurrence.
In addition, this position will drive adherence to the contractual SLAs, other metrics, and continuous improvement goals to be performed by the Service Provider/s and other support vendors. The Manager Network Delivery Engineering will also manage and provide oversight for the Reliability Process and regional Change Management for the network domain
The role is highly technical and will be responsible for partnering with the Service Provider/s, focused on achieving solid business outcomes, and performing the following activities:
- Play a leading role in supporting all infrastructure operations across multiple technology domains (Voice, Video, and Call Center applications)
- Ensure Incident Management is achieving the goal of fast and efficient restoration of services
- Ensure best in class voice and contact center performance through proactive and predictive network monitoring and controls
- Thoroughly review change controls to determine if they are complete and accurate based on the ITIL Framework.
- Manage infrastructure risks, process and system optimization (e.g. automation and flow), Change management, Compliance, Reliability/Problem Management, Asset Management, and Incident Management, including:
- Oversight and accountability for the Reliability Process within the IT Services domain
- Lead Change Management performance including Change quality and technical review / approval of Changes within region
- Manage the Service Provider/s and other vendors performance in supporting and maintaining the Voice and Contact Center technologies
- Lead continuous service improvement, focusing on Incident and Reliability
- Governance over network Sev1’s within region to ensure the Managed Service Provider is restoring service as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Manage relationships with Business IT units to understand and respond to customer’s operational needs
- Create a trusting and ethical work environment while serving as a role model for making Credo-based decisions
- Advise executive management on the following:
- Operational and Global Network Support performance
- Significant trends and recommended actions
- High priority problems and action plan
- Potential risk of the overall environment
- Future recommendations for tool, operational, and process improvements
- Provide guidance to Regional organizations on standardized operational processes, escalation and vendor management
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required; a B.S. in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical field is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of broad IT infrastructure experience in a large global organization is required
- A minimum of 5 years managing complex Voice infrastructure and Contact Center Applications within data centers and Operating Company locations, unified communication technology and call center operations required
- A minimum of 5 years managing Call/Contact Center’s infrastructure, call center applications, unified communication technology and call center operations required
- Professional experience with Contact Center services (e.g. Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS), Genesys, Symon, Verint QM, Verint WFM, Verint Impact 360, Nuance and AACC) is required
- ITIL certification, Cisco Voice Certification, Genesys Certified Professional and Six Sigma yellow belt certification preferred.
- Proven experience with formal service management methodologies and extensive experience managing technically complex telecommunication and network operations is required
- Demonstrable expertise in the production of ITIL products, including metrics, dashboards, aging reports, queue management reports, root cause analysis reports, and risk summaries
- Strong technical knowledge of network, communication applications, and service management concepts and technologies is required
- Strong network domain expertise and experience with operational knowledge processes is required
- Proven experience in Voice and Contact Center Service Management is required
- Excellent communication skills and proven leadership capabilities is required
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)