Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Launch Manager
Raynham, Massachusetts; Leeds, United Kingdom; Warsaw, Indiana; Cork, Ireland; Raynham, Massachusetts
Requisition ID: 5095190918
DePuy Synthes, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Launch Manager to be located in Raynham, MA, Warsaw, IN, Cork, Ireland or Leeds, England.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
The Product Management group leads the delivery of new products and the management of product lifecycles across the through the end-to-end supply chain to deliver a cost effective, reliably supplied product portfolio that maximizes value to customers. Due to the business critically and complexity of our large programs in Joints, we are looking for an individual to assume the responsibility as the end to end program launch manager. This person will provide leadership of product platform and or product specific supply chain strategies. The role will interface heavily with functions across the franchise and end-to-end supply chain.
• You will provide leadership for the end to end introduction of new products and leadership for WW and regional launch execution
• Communicate to stakeholders across multiple levels of the organization
• This role involves managing launch readiness activities across the E2E supply chain to achieve overall business objectives for a project, including commercial success, profitability, timeliness and quality
• A key element of your role is partnering with Marketing, R&D, Quality and Supply Chain teams to develop strategies to achieve business objectives and provide governance through effective prioritization and allocation of resources to achieve strategic goals.
• Identifying gaps in existing business processes and driving improvement activities to close them.
• Driving functional and regional alignment on launch plans integrating with S&OP processes.
• Validating post-launch outcome against business case (COGs, GP, volume, asset efficiency and inventory goals).
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required with a focus in in engineering, science, or business preferred
• A minimum of 8 years relevant work experience is required
• People Management experience is preferred
• Experience within a regulated environment is preferred
• A career in Medical Device/Pharmaceutical/Biologics is preferred
• You are a team player with the ability to build strong collaborative relationships, considering diverse perspectives and styles.
• Experience managing multiple initiatives and working in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly, and tight deadlines exist is required
• This position is located in Raynham, MA, Warsaw, IN, Cork, Ireland or Leeds, England and will require up to 25% travel both domestically and internationally.
If you have proven ability to successfully manage projects, drive & apply continuous process improvement tools and want to work in an environment where collaboration is key then we want to hear from you!
What we’re about
We are passionate about our work and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines. We care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we are:
• Committed to caring
• Responsible to our communities
• Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
• Unique in our background and experiences
• The drivers of our own success
• Passionate about doing what’s right
• We actively inspire equal opportunities throughout Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Leeds, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Ireland-Cork-Cork, United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
DePuy Synthes Products, Inc (6149)