Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Enterprise Facilities Management (EFM) Site Lead
Raritan, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 5094180626
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Manager, Enterprise Facilities Management (EFM) Site Lead to be in Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 129 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Facility Lead role will own overall accountability for driving EFM capabilities within one assigned site facility while providing oversight of any facilities management outsourcing partners. This position serves as a single point of accountability and is responsible for delivering a quality, safe, compliant, and productive workplace environment within a site, with a high-touch customer service orientation. The role is responsible for delivering facilities maintenance operations, infrastructure management, space management, and onsite employee and business services within a site (manufacturing or non-manufacturing). This position reports directly into the Sub-Regional Lead role.
Key relationships include managing complex coordination with any applicable outsourced vendors to ensure successful implementation and management of the program as well as establishing clear lines of engagement with site-level business customers, Regional and Sub-Regional EFM leadership, the COE Organization, and select key Support Partners (e.g., Finance, IT, HR, and / or Procurement).
- Drive EFM focus and capabilities within site.
- Serve as single point of contact to site level business customers, responsible for delivering a quality, safe, compliant, and productive workplace environment.
- Manage complex relationships with outsourcing partners at site level, as applicable.
- Serve as primary site liaison for EHSS compliance (as appropriate).
- Ensure compliance with external and internal requirements.
- Establish high performance and continuous improvement culture driven by key performance metrics, benchmarking, and sharing of best practices.
- Implement business continuity plans and infrastructure management programs.
- Support Project Development and Delivery teams on capital and infrastructure projects.
- Interface with business units and contractors during planning / construction as needed.
- Attend customer and EFM Facilities level governance forums where required.
- Assist with inspections on site, as needed.
- Establish and enforce methodologies to generate savings and optimize the business while deepening regional focus.
- Bachelor’s degree in facilities management, engineering, business, architecture, etc. or equivalent experience, is required.
- Masters or Advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 8+ years of relevant business experience is required.
- Minimum of 5+ years of CRE / facilities experience is required.
- Certifications (e.g., MCR, SLCR, etc.) are preferred.
- Good management and strong technical skills are required.
- Demonstrated knowledge in technical and business disciplines is preferred.
- Documented success achieving project goals is preferred.
- Strong record of local collaboration ensuring completion of projects and people development is preferred.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral is required.
- Budget/financial management skills is preferred.
- Ability to focus strategically while maintaining a tactical focus is preferred.
- Ability to adapt emerging best practices and industry innovations is required.
- Ability to lead diverse teams through change and organizational transformation is required.
- Computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office suite, is required.
- This position requires up to 15% domestic travel is required.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)