Johnson & Johnson Careers
Salesforce Developer – CPQ (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 5093180626
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Salesforce Developer - CPQ for our Tampa Development Center. The position is located in Tampa, FL.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Act as the development lead on multiple projects from requirements gathering through solution design, build, testing and deployment
- Perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application
- Develop applications using the Force.com platform (Apex classes/triggers, VisualForce pages, Web Services API)
- Integrate enterprise applications such as Salesforce with analytical platforms and other applications via integration tools using SOAP or REST web service protocols
- Execute unit tests and write Apex test classes for code coverage.
- Use development tools such as Eclipse IDE (for source code editor, debugging and deployment) and GIT (for source code and version control)
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure development quality
- Deploy metadata (configuration and code) to different environments via tools such as Ant, Bitbucket and Jenkins
- Use tools such as Data Loader for data export, backup and migration between environments
- Create ERD (Entity Relationship Diagram), corresponding data-set templates to ensure the migration of reference data is executed successfully
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in in Computer Science, MIS or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of SFDC Apex Development experience is preferred
- Clear insight of Salesforce platform best practices, coding and design guidelines and governor limits
- Strong proficiency in writing Apex code and triggers, VisualForce pages & components, SOQL, SOSL, etc. is required
- Expertise in declarative configurations - workflow, process builder, formulas, validations etc is required
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API is preferred
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer preferred
- Apttus CPQ certified (201 and/or 202) is required
- Experience implementing Steelbrick/SF CPQ is preferred
- Experience with CPQ advanced workflow approvals, admin settings, custom settings and callbacks are preferred
- Experience in configuring, managing and customizing the Apttus CPQ (Configure Price Quote) and CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management) is required
- Experience with Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals, Apttus Wizard, and X-Author for Excel is preferred
- Experience with Apttus admin settings, Apttus custom settings and Echosign settings is preferred
- Experience with Apttus Products and Pricing, Shopping Cart functionality, Quoting and Quote Templates is preferred
- Knowledge in developing and deploying solutions using Salesforce Lightning (Lightning Design System/Lightning App Builder/Lightning components) is preferred
- Capable of interacting with technical and functional teams and communicating challenges and risks.
- This position will be located in Tampa, FL
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)