Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Data Science Analyst-Supply Chain Digital & Analytics
Bridgewater, New Jersey; New Brunswick, New Jersey; West Chester, Pennsylvania; Titusville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 5092190125
We are one of only two industrial companies to hold a AAA Credit Rating. With our forward-thinking business practices, commitment to diversity and inclusion, smart management and social responsibility—as noted by our tenure in Fortune World’s Most Admired company list for the 16th year in a row, and appearing in the top 20—we are well positioned to transform Technology & Analytics to help innovate faster and compete more effectively, making science and technology equal partners in building the future of Johnson & Johnson.
The Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Digital & Analytics (“JJSC DNA”) group is seeking a data science analyst to support modeling and analytics work needed to support the Johnson & Johnson Operating System (JJOS) activities as well as general business improvement opportunities. This includes network optimization, multi-echelon inventory optimization (MEIO), planning & scheduling, simulation, risk modeling, and predictive analytics.
- Develop data analysis and mathematical models for supply chain improvement especially in support of Johnson & Johnson’s Operating System (JJOS) and other supply chain initiatives. Focusing primarily on network and plan optimization in addition to some predictive analytics, and simulation modeling.
- Perform data cleaning, quality assessment, pre-processing and analysis.
- Translate the data into information and insights – with clear scenario analysis and business impact – and execution plan to drive impact.
- Continue to improve the process and methodology for analytics and modeling for such solutions – building capability within the organization.
- Frame problems to be solved analytically and own deliverables.
- Produce sustainable solutions that can be reused with minimal effort and provide a comprehensive documentation and training for users.
- A Master’s degree in Operations Research or a related Engineering / STEM discipline with 2+ years of experience.
- Expertise in supply chain, logistics, and manufacturing system. APICS certification such as CPIM and CSCP is a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, verbal, and written skills are required
- Excellent aptitude for application of mathematics and quantitative methods to business problems is required.
- Working knowledge of optimization, simulation, data mining algorithms including machine learning techniques such as decision trees, neural networks, clustering, regression, Bayesian models etc.
- Significant exposure to optimization engines (e.g. C-PLEX, Gurobi) is preferred.
- Proficient with one or more programming language such as Python, R, Scala, Java, Perl, C++, etc. is required.
- Experience developing industrial-strength advanced analytics applications on big-data platforms like Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL and knowledge of querying language such is SQL, Hive etc.
- Experience with cloud Data and Analytics solutions required such as Cloudera or Azure.
- Experienced in data reporting and visualization software/tools is required.
- Familiar with large datasets and understanding of data analysis workflows is required.
- Primary Location: : North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester.
- Other Locations: North America-United States-New York-New York, North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
- Effective verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, including international travel.
- Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater-
North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)