Johnson & Johnson Careers
Head of Talent Management, Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 5083190123
Johnson & Johnson Corporate Services/Global Talent Management is currently recruiting for a Head of Talent Management for Global Supply Chain, located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Aligned with our enterprise strategic framework, our Supply Chain Strategy, and Supply Chain People Strategy, The Head of Talent Management for Supply Chain will help:
- Develop world class, diverse, global, pipeline talent for our Supply Chain function and J&J.
- Ensure there are a number of high quality, diverse choices, for our critical positions
- Advance organizational agility
This role will report to the Head, Assessment and Succession Strategy with a dotted line reporting relationship to Head, HR Supply Chain. The role will also be a member of the Supply Chain HR Leadership Team and will partner closely with the HR Business Partners within the JJSC organization.
Responsibilities aligned with the Enterprise Talent Strategy:
- Be responsible for developing the vision, talent strategy and execution plans for building a robust pipeline of diverse Supply Chain leaders for our future
- Identifies the critical positions within the pipeline, and apply appropriate solutions to build and enhance the pipeline including: assessment, talent acquisition, onboarding, accelerated development, talent movement, diversity and inclusion and retention strategies for key talent and feeder pools
- Assess and develop both a subjective and objective assessment on talent in the JJSC organization and how to accelerate development.
- Manages the enterprise JJSC critical talent pool; lead talent review discussions for Critical positions; manage the executive assessment process for critical talent, conduct internal/external talent mapping and pipelining in a strategic partnership with Talent Acquisition.
- Own descriptive analytics for Supply Chain talent, working with Workforce Analytics and Global Services to generate high quality data.
- Stays connected externally to current and future trends in innovative talent management approaches
- Is the central coordinated partner closely with D&I, Total Rewards, and Talent Acquisition to ensure a seamless approach and strategy to SC leaders
- Point person to pull levers across all of Talent Management – Leadership Development, Assessment, Mobility, Talent Acquisition, D&I
- Partners closely with the Sector Talent Directors to identify opportunities for cross sector/cross region experiences to further build the pipeline
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A Master’s degree in HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology or related area of focus is required. A Doctorate in organizational psychology or organizational leadership is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years experience as a Human Resources professional is required.
- Strong experience in Talent Management, including Learning and Leadership Development and Organization Development, is preferred.
- This individual must be experienced in Talent Assessment.
- Experience in Supply Chain is an asset.
- Multi-country and/or Multi-sector/industry experience is an asset.
- This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Training & Development