Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Manager, Global Strategic Marketing – Arthroscopy Equipment Solutions
Requisition ID: 5069180314
Mitek Sports Medicine, part of the DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Marketing Manager, Global Strategic Marketing – Arthroscopy Equipment Solutions located in Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offers an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. The DePuy Synthes Mitek Sports Medicine business offers a full suite of orthopedic minimally invasive surgical and non-surgical joint repair and preservation products and services.
The Marketing Manager, Global Strategic Marketing - Arthroscopy Equipment Solutions will be responsible for the global marketing strategy, new product pipeline development, portfolio management, and commercial marketing / launch support for one of Mitek Sports Medicine’s largest surgical device brands/platforms, VAPR® radio frequency electro-cautery surgical solutions.
The VAPR® platform is part of a complete set of capital equipment and corresponding surgical consumable offerings from Mitek Sports Medicine including the PUREVUE™ and OLIVE® endoscopic visualization systems, FMS® fluid management systems, and FMS® tissue debridement systems. This position will report to the Director, Global Strategic Marketing – Arthroscopy Equipment Solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as the owner of the VAPR® radio frequency global platform strategy and product/platform lifecycle to support business goals; provide input into the total Arthroscopy Equipment Solutions platform global strategy.
- Become the leading expert for the company on the arthroscopic electro-surgical market/segment size and attractiveness, user needs and stakeholder insights, competitive benchmarking, clinical trends, relevant healthcare economic trends, and the related implications and opportunities.
- Partner closely with Mitek Sports Medicine’s R&D, end users/stakeholders, and cross-functional teams throughout the product development process to provide Marketing direction and facilitation regarding user needs and regional requirements for identified new products.
- Support Business Development efforts through prioritization of focus areas/insights, collaborative identification of - and Marketing evaluation of - potential external innovation opportunities consistent with the platform strategy.
- Collaborate with regional Commercial Marketing leads, digital/channel Marketing colleagues, Sales Training teams, and external agencies to develop and roll-out global launch support materials for use by regional Marketing teams.
- Identify and prioritize growth opportunities for the platform through the use of a range of market research techniques including Voice of Customer interviews and ongoing engagement, Jobs Outcomes Constraints (JOC) research, Ethnography research, surveys, literature reviews, attendance and engagement in industry related conferences, competitive analysis, etc..
- Build and maintain business case analysis for individual projects and the platform portfolio overall to support appropriate resource allocation levels and ensure platform is well positioned to meet growth targets.
- A minimum of a Bachelors' Degree is required; an advanced degree (MBA) strongly preferred
- A minimum of seven (7) years of total business experience in any of the following areas: Marketing, Sales, Product/Business Development, R&D and/or Management Consulting is required
- Previous Marketing experience of at least two (2) years is preferred
- Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, healthcare industry and/or biomedical sciences experience is preferred
- Experience in developing and presenting business strategies is required
- Previous portfolio/strategy management experience is required
- Financial modeling and forecasting experience is preferred
- Experience creating awareness and consideration generating marketing assets preferred, including but not limited to advertising, PR, digital and social media, product marketing assets, tradeshow support tactics, etc. Successful agency collaboration in the creation of marketing collateral is preferred
- Voice of the Customer (VOC) and/or Job Outcomes Constraints (JOC) techniques and the ability to translate them into insights and user requirements is preferred
- Must possess strong interpersonal and team collaboration skills with the ability to successfully lead & deliver on multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal presentation abilities and develop effective working relationships with business partners and external customers is required
- Global marketing experience preferred
- The ability to work with cadavers and within an Operating Room setting is required
This position is located in Raynham, MA and will require up to 20% domestic and international travel including some overnights.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)