Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 5068190918
Johnson & Johnson Corporate is recruiting for Senior Financial Analyst located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
- Preparation and consolidation of several key areas in the Financial Reporting process, including investments and equity, equity clearing, international and domestic dividends, management exclusions, currency translation, and enterprise-level inventory.
- Analyze several key income statement and balance sheet accounts
- He/She will play a significant role in the preparation of the Johnson & Johnson Annual Report and quarterly filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- This role is actively involved in many high visibility ad hoc projects and has frequent interaction with Senior Management
- A minimum of a bachelors degree is required, preferably a major in Accounting or Finance.
- A CPA or CMA certification is highly preferred
- A minimum of 3 years finance or related business experience is required.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device or consumer products industries as well as public accounting is preferred.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, technical, communications and interpersonal skills. The ability to think creatively and a work in a team environment is required. Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. The ability to take on leadership roles on various projects is required.
- Less than 5% travel
- Position located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson (6067)