Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are one of only two industrial companies to hold a AAA Credit Rating. With our forward-thinking business practices, commitment to diversity and inclusion, smart management and social responsibility—as noted by our tenure in Fortune World’s Most Admired company list for the 16th year in a row, and appearing in the top 20—we are well positioned to transform Technology & Analytics to help innovate faster and compete more effectively, making science and technology equal partners in building the future of Johnson & Johnson.
The Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Digital & Analytics (“JJSC DNA”) group is seeking a Manager of E2E Visualization to support modeling and analytics work needed to support the Johnson & Johnson Operating System (JJOS) activities as well as general business improvement opportunities. analytics.
- Lead data-driven analysis projects to help stakeholders make decisions that drive growth of the business
- Clearly present findings and recommendations to decision makers at various levels
- Own the project and reporting needs pipeline across the business unit and ensure all reporting requests are delivered smoothly from start to finish
- Work with business to get understanding of their visualization requirements
- Own end to end data and visualization applications
- Help Business improve process and help business to make data driven decisions
- Grasp business needs, translate into technical needs and communicate complex technical concepts to business leaders
- Advanced degree in STEM or related discipline, e.g. statistics, operations research, computer science, mathematics; computer science degree highly preferred
- You should have a unique blend of technical expertise, program management skills, and a business mindset along with strong team leadership skills
- Minimum of 6 years of dynamic managerial and leadership experience in a fast-paced environment
- 5+ years in an analytical function
- Good technical foundation, including familiarity with building web-based BI and business automation solutions, preferably in a highly agile environment
- Experience with a Business Intelligence tool like Looker, Tableau, Qlik, etc.
- Broad knowledge of Business Intelligence and data warehousing concepts, tools, architectures
- Strong ability to derive insights from data
- Expertise with SQL and backend ETL jobs written in SQL and other scripting languages
- Familiarity with different types of databases and business applications of distributed computing (e.g. MapReduce, HIVE, HADOOP).
- Thorough understanding of data modeling and relational databases
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or AWS or Google BigQuery
- End-to-end ownership of your projects, from interviewing users, creating wireframes, writing the copy, implementing dashboards and visualizations, and monitoring/performance tuning after launch to ensure adoption
- Primary Location: : North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester.
- Other Locations: North America-United States-New York-New York, North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
- Effective verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time, including international travel.
- Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater-
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)