Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr Occupational Health Nurse (Casual Part Time)
Requisition ID: 5054181019
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Casual Part-Time Occupational Health Nurse, within the Johnson & Johnson Global Health Services organization. The position will be based in Fremont, CA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 127,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Occupational Health Nurse (OHN) will assist in coordinating a cross function health and wellness team at a single site and is responsible for the provision of Global Health services including Occupational Medicine, Wellness & Health Promotion programs. S/He will assist Site Team Lead with oversight of health programs delivered by vendors in the areas of wellness, fitness and employee assistance. S/he will assist in the deployment and performance of Global Health and Wellness strategies, policies and standards for occupational health, wellness & health promotion and employee assistance programs.
• A minimum of an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required, Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing(BSN) preferred
• A minimum of two (2) years of experience as a professional nurse is required.
• Occupational Health Nursing experience is required.
• Current Registered Nurse license for California required
• Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN), COHN-S is preferred.
• Experience in case management highly preferred.
• Proficiency with MS Office required. Experience with computer-based medical documentation preferred.
• Typing skills adequate for documenting in the Electronic Medical Record required.
• Phlebotomy proficiency required.
• Working knowledge of regulatory areas; i.e.; ADA, OSHA, FMLA, Workers' Compensation, STD/LTD strongly preferred.
• Active CPR/AED certification required.
• Good customer relations and communication skills necessary.
• This position is located in Fremont, CA, with some travel between different sites (not more than 2 sites in a given day within a 10 mile radius) required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)