Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst- Global Strategic Marketing
Requisition ID: 5053181019
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst – Global Strategic Marketing (GSM) to be located in Raynham, MA, with consideration in Wester Chester, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
The Global Strategic Marketing Finance team will support J&J Medical Device Global Strategic Marketing in the development, assessment and profitability analysis of various internal and external new product introductions, including licensing and distribution opportunities for DePuy Synthes. This team will work very closely with the business in the development and delivery of financial analytics and support of critical business strategies and decision making.
The Senior Analyst is responsible for preparing financial analysis, valuation models, identifying solutions and opportunities for the business aligned with the business strategy. The senior analyst will be expected to influence business partners with fact based financial data. This individual must demonstrate business acumen through insights and business knowledge.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Partner with GSM Commercial teams to develop financial valuations models and other relevant analysis in support of new product introductions and external licensing and distribution agreements. Succinctly communicate financial analysis, risks and opportunities to upper management.
- Perform month end close responsibilities including, preparation of journal entries and accruals, providing commentary on actual versus budgeted results, headcount reporting, etc.
- Preparation of business plan, forecast updates and latest thinking. Communicating potential risks for meeting expected results and proposing recommendations and solutions.
- Responsible for monthly worldwide sales reporting and related commentary, quarterly Investor Relations reporting for OUS markets and various other ad-hoc sales reports and analytics
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and GAAP requirements
- A minimum degree of a BS/BA is required, preferably in Finance or Accounting
- A MBA, CPA, or CMA is preferred
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in Finance and Accounting or related business experience is required
- Experience in Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Consumer goods or Public Accounting is preferred
- The ability to be a self-starter and strategic thinker with demonstrated abilities to implement strategies based on competitive dynamics, economic goals, and customer needs is required
- The ability to use detailed financial analyses and high-level pattern recognition to drive performance is required
- The ability to work well in a cross-functional environment and build support across all levels of the organization is required
- Strong level of ownership and drive for meeting / exceeding expectations is required
- The ability to drive rapid, but fact-based decision-making with imperfect data is required
- The ability to manage multiple variables / levers, and toggle approach within defined parameters based on customer needs and business objectives is required
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills are required
- Experience with TM1 and SAP is preferred
- Experience with Valuation and Analysis is preferred
- This position will require up to 10% of domestic travel
United States-Massachusetts-Raynham-325 Paramount Drive
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)