Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Human Digital Interaction Analyst
Requisition ID: 5051180625
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Human Digital Interaction Analyst to be based out of Providence, RI.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
- Focus on user-centered aspects of new product development and will be embedded in the Digital Robotic Surgery organization.
- Work closely on contextual research to discover unmet needs and create the concepts to address those needs using state-of-the-art tools, prototyping and simulation.
- Lead contextual research to discover unmet user needs, creates usability specifications and requirements, and iteratively tests with stakeholders throughout a robust formative and summative usability process.
- Interact closely with the product development team to design and evaluate user interfaces (hardware and software) for medical products including devices, support systems and associated training /instructional elements.
- A minimum BS/BA Degree in Cognitive Science, Anthropology, Usability Engineering, Psychology of Human and Computer Systems or equivalent is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum 4 years of relevant experience (Co-Op, Internship and Research experience included) is required OR a Master’s Degree and 3 years of relevant experience (Co-Op, Internship and Research experience included) is required.
- Post-Graduate Degrees (MS, PhD) are a plus and will be considered as part of the applicant’s professional experience.
- Human factors/usability engineering experience/ use case validation testing or equivalent relevant experience in product development and customer interactions is required.
- Demonstrated expertise in the planning and execution of all aspects of the Human Factors Engineering process including ethnographic research, formative and summative studies, documentation for design control and risk management is required.
- Knowledge of user interface design and general knowledge about human perception, cognition and a basic knowledge of anthropometrics, biomechanics and physiology is preferred.
- Familiarity with FDA, ISO, AAMI, and other relevant usability regulations and standards is highly preferred.
- Clinical experience and/or professional experience/degrees in software development and/or GUI development is a strong plus.
- This position will be based in Providence, RI and may include up to 15% travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Rhode Island-Providence
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)