Johnson & Johnson Vision is recruiting for a Vision Experience Solution Lead. This role is located in Jacksonville, FL.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That’s why, through our operating companies, we’ve developed solutions for every stage of life—to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world’s leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good, and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
The Vision Experience Solution Lead will work across multiple business technology and product line groups to define and deliver innovative technology solutions for our global Vision business. This position will help drive the digital transformation of the business and enable customer centricity through a fully integrated experience and will leverage regional/global expertise to deliver premier Vision capabilities and services.
The Solution Lead will be responsible for leading the delivery of technology projects and the ongoing operation of unified, multi-product solutions by partnering with a wide-range of business and technology leaders. The Solution Lead will work together with our business product owners to continually evaluate and co-create product and capability roadmaps based on the needs of our global community. They will secure the appropriate team members to develop solutions per the product roadmap, leading a dedicated solution team in the execution of this work and ensuring that they are following Agile best-practices while clearing impediments where necessary.
The Solution Lead will:
- Collaborate with key technology and business partners to engage in Rapid Value Realization exercises to identify problems worth solving and to ideate solutions for those problems.
- Apply human-centered design techniques to empathize with users and help design solutions that delight our customers.
- Work with the business to execute experiments to validate and further refine those problems and solutions.
- Team up with Product Owners and Architects to develop the product vision, roadmap, backlog, and solution blueprints.
- Engage the best-fit resources from across the organization based on that solution blueprint to develop and incubate the solution Minimally Viable Product and scale, launch and continually develop that solution to support the Vision Experience strategy.
- Work with Business Technology Leaders and clients to align IT capacity with business priorities and product needs.
- Monitor the progress of program components to ensure overall goals, schedule, budget, and benefits of the program are achieved. Ensure adherence to J&J processes and standards.
- Represent Johnson & Johnson Technology on multi-functional teams and guide them to deliver intelligent, human-centered solutions.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technical field or related discipline is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of IT experience is required.
- Experience leading large, moderate to complex global projects, programs or initiatives across a franchise or enterprise is required.
- Experience with project management methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall is required.
- Experience with and/or knowledge of technology platforms: Salesforce, Drupal, APIgee, eCommerce platforms, AWS, MS Azure is preferred.
- Experience supporting one or more areas, processes, or technologies around platforms and technologies for capabilities enablement is preferred.
- Possess a real passion for technology, have deep compassion for users and an inherent ability to synthesize disparate inputs into actionable frameworks, strategies and designs is preferred.
- Experience working with business process and technology in the health care industry is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge working with Consumer and Patient Data Privacy laws is preferred.
- Experience working on a multi-cultural team supporting global and multi-national environments is preferred.
- Consistent record of success operating in a complex, ambiguous, fast-paced environment is required.
- Ability to interpret, develop and present information to multiple audiences is required.
- Strong proponent of change, primarily by championing change within and across organizational boundaries as well as processes and standards is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and oral) and the ability to work in a multi-functional, customer-focused environment is required.
- This position is located in Jacksonville, FL and may require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)