Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director, Project Management – Global Operations
Requisition ID: 5036180305
NeoStrata Company, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies, is currently recruiting for a Director, Project Management – Global Operations. NeoStrata, located in Princeton, New Jersey has a growing portfolio of dermo cosmetic, OTC drug and medical device products produced by North American & select international external manufacturers (EM’s).
The Director will have a strong understanding of product and package development, manufacturing, quality management, logistics, distribution networks, and sales and operations planning. You will be responsible for various activities as they relate to managing new product launches, marketing sampling and promotional programs, product re-stages, regulatory driven product changes, etc. The Director will also be responsible for managing all aspects of external engagements including but not limited to, interaction with collaborating partners, contract manufacturing and development projects, and several other key programs which require time, cost, and milestone activity management.
- Liaise with Commercial Operations, Research & Development (R&D), Finance, Clinical and Operations to efficiently and effectively manage various internal and external projects including:
- New product launches
- Marketing promotional planning /sampling
- Product restaging
- Manufacturing technology transfers
- Partner collaborations
- Coordinate and communicate all aspects of new product launch activities including timelines, pricing, annual volume confirmation, etc.
- Develop product launch/project timelines which highlight and track the activities of the project from inception to completion or launch
- Run the Product Development Review meetings: facilitate departmental communications on key activities, follow ups from ad hoc meetings, updates on launch plans, etc.
- Coordinate product development priorities
- Provide regular updates to the core team members
- Align with and embed Johnson & Johnson best practice project management programs and initiatives to the Specialty Beauty/DermoCosmetic sector
- Establish project management activities best practices and educate the entire organization on a going basis
- Liaise with Logistics on the distribution of the product launch quantities (Domestic and International)
- Interact with and fosters cooperative working relationships that facilitate project tasks with internal partners and project members to ensure maximum product-to-market efficiency
- Promote, develop and nurture project teams to facilitate, manage and direct special projects both internally as well as with business partners and vendors
- Promote a "team" atmosphere between all functional departments as well as cross-functional teams with corporate partners
- Coordinate department meetings and manages project team meetings ensuring communication and organization
- Will manage timeline activities associated with achievable product development plans
- Provide management with frequent updates regarding business impact of project related activities including time to market, financial implications, pipeline activities, etc.
- Recommend action plans to resolve project modeling and execution issues
- Communicate and coordinate as needed the implementation of action plans
- Interface with senior management team on various core activities including:
- Monthly senior management team project review meeting
- Present management team with various product launch scenarios
- Monitor post launch success at various intervals and provide review/reports to Leadership Team
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, an advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of twelve (12) years of project management experience with increasing global project responsibility is required
- Knowledge of the product development processes is required
- Demonstrated experience in influencing up and down the organizational ladder is required
- Regulatory / Quality experience in the cosmetic / OTC industry is preferred
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) experience is preferred
- Previous experience leading cross functional teams is required
- Previous experience in consumer beauty products is preferred
- Advanced skills in MS Project is required
- Process mapping using tools like Visio is preferred
- Project Management Certification (PMP) is preferred
- Knowledge of FDA and global regulations including Code of Federal Regulation (CFR) is preferred
- Ability to travel domestically and/or internationally up to 10% is required
United States-New Jersey-Princeton
NeoStrata Company, Inc (6231)
New Product Intro-Life Cycle Mgmt