Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Administrative Assistant
Requisition ID: 5033171130
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required.
- An Associate’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of administrative experience is required.
- Experience providing Administrative support to VP level (or above) with global responsibility is required.
- Experience coordinating with external customers preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required.
- Experience managing multiple complex calendars via Outlook is required.
- Experience working with Ariba/eMarketplace and CONCUR and other J&J systems as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with exceptional interpersonal skills are required.
- Sense of urgency required while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
- The ability to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, and achieve results in a fast-paced environment is required. Strong organizational skills are required.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, maintain confidentiality, and operate with poise and professionalism in a complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment.
- Flexibility to work occasional overtime when the need arises is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with productivity tools and portal technology, including WebEx and SharePoint sites is required.
- Global Connect and Our Source preferred.
- Experience working in a global organization is preferred.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)