Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Project Analyst (UDI / GDSN / GS1)
Requisition ID: 5017180307
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a talented Sr. Project Analyst (UDI / GDSN / GS1) to join its dynamic team located in Santa Ana, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Sr. Project Analyst (UDI / GDSN / GS1) will:
- Provide analytical and planning support for selected US and international regulatory and customer contractual compliance projects related to UDI/GDSN/GS1
- Perform data, technology, and business activities that will drive UDI/GDSN/GS1 compliance
- Work with IT on required system enhancements. Proactively recommend process / system improvements, and manage implementation including change management
- Collaborate with new product teams to ensure UDI/GDSN/GS1 compliance
- Ensure full implementation and conformance with regulations as well as company policies and values
- Develop solutions, identify risks, run scenarios, and make contingency plans with other cross functional team members
- Build trust-based cross functional partnerships
- Work cross functionally to develop new processes and SOPs and train key personnel on them
- Keep abreast of new/existing UDI regulations within the U.S. and published/pending regulations for other countries
- Continually assess impact of changes to the end customer
- Apply a quality & compliance mindset at all times
- Conduct heavy data analyses, reporting and processing data through multiple systems
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, and advanced is preferred
- A minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience is required
- A minimum of two (2) years in data analyses/mining is preferred
- Previous experience working in a regulated industry is required
- Ability to ensure / validate data correctness is required
- Ability to lead and influence others in a complex matrix organization is required
- Working knowledge of UDI, GS1 standards including GDSN is preferred
- Project management experience is preferred
- Ability to manage time against multiple projects and priorities, problem solving, and decision-making ability is required
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment, demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and conducting presentations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Access, PowerPoint) is required, SAP experience preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10% domestic and/or international is required
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)