Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
IT Lead, Enterprise Architecture, Consumer Medical Device (CMD)
Santa Ana, California
Requisition ID: 5013180305
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Medical Device (CMD), a division of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an IT Lead, Enterprise Architecture in the CMD Group. This position is located in Santa Ana, CA, and may require up to 25% domestic and/or international travel.
The IT Lead plays a key role in the Consumer Medical Device (CMD) team.
• Partner with Lead Architects to design scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that address business problems and are aligned with the Enterprise.
• Help define and manage the evolution of the Commercial and R&D application portfolio using roadmaps and building blocks.
• Drive total cost of ownership across the CMD application landscape as a key enabler to reduce complexity and cost across the CMD application portfolio.
• Drive the identification of opportunities for application rationalization to simplify the CMD global application portfolio with our BUIT partners.
• Will work with Architecture tools and datasets such as MEGA/ALM Dashboards and the Consumer and CMD Application Inventories to capture, maintain, and effectively use Application and Technology Lifecycle Management (ALM, TLM) data.
• Drive the education of application owners to raise awareness on ALM, the adoption of ALM which is both Application and Technology lifecycle management.
• Participate in the creation of a process for initial global application inventory as well as ongoing maintenance in a manner that adds value to CMD using enterprise tools.
• Understanding of cross functional system design and application integration for the Business Unit as it relates to CMD, Consumer, and the Enterprise Product Lines.
• Align the total cost of ownership findings and our annual business planning and portfolio management processes to ensure lifecycle management is incorporated into multi-year investment plans.
• Participate in the creation of multi-year roadmaps globally for our application portfolio.
• Participate in enterprise initiatives for CMD driving the following:
• Creation of the current state application footprint, including application rationalization status.
• Target to-be state for future end-state application (s) of CMD Global application portfolio in collaboration with Product Line Architects.
• Partnering with the TS, Enterprise, Product Line, and Platform Architects to influence enterprise technology strategies and identify leveraging opportunities across businesses.
• BA/BS degree is required.
• 3 years of IT experience with a proven track record of success operating in a complex, ambiguous, fast paced environment is required.
• Ability to manage a large volume of multi-faceted activities in a quality manner is preferred.
• Proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with various levels both internal and external to the IT organization is required.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate business requirements, direction, and initiatives, including ability to balance requirements from an enterprise, sector and franchise/region level is required.
• Demonstrated understanding of financial processes and results related to projects, departmental budgets, and enterprise is preferred.
• Excellent Oral and Written communication skills is required.
• Demonstrated ability for rapid understanding of business strategies, and their implications for IT strategy is preferred.
• Experience in an Architecture Framework, e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, DoDAF, etc. is preferred
• Experience with the following technologies: Cloud, Virtualization, Mobility is preferred.
• Experience in driving architecture programs (virtualization, consolidation, decommission, technology lifecycle) is preferred.
• Demonstrated experience in leading technology projects is preferred.
• Experienced in Agile project methodology is preferred.
• This position is located in Santa Ana, CA and may require up to 25% domestic and/or international travel.
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)