Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Manager, Advanced Analytics - Oncology to support the commercial organization. This position is one of two openings and is based in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen, Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Neuroscience, Oncology, Immunology, and Infectious Disease. Please visit http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
You will be responsible for providing advanced analytics solutions to influence decision-making at senior levels of the organization, driving revenue and share growth while optimizing spend for Janssen brands. Specifically, developing the analytics plan on return on investment and developing patient level studies to inform business planning and finding opportunities for predictive analytics using machine learning and other advanced techniques. You will introduce innovative techniques and methodologies that will uncover growth opportunities, outmaneuvering the competition.
- Act as an internal consultant, actively developing innovative solutions to uncover business opportunities and actionable insights that drive business impact
- Handle day-to-day relationships and projects with sales leadership, brand teams and other commercial partners across Commercial Excellence
- Lead story development and presentation of analytical solutions to ensure partner consensus
- Develop, influence and shape analytical solutions that align with business insight needs, are forward-looking, and use tools and methods to track, report and analyze results
- Collaborate both internally and externally with vendors to coordinate cross-functional analytics projects
- Build, evolve and run promotion response models to provide insights and recommendations to optimize promotional efforts
- Assist in budget management, project prioritization and project management
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required; an advanced degree or MBA is preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant business experience in health economics, epidemiology, pharmaceutical consulting, marketing, finance or analytics
- Ability to design and carry out patient studies (i.e. Source of Business, Abandonment, Persistency & Compliance, Patient Journey, & Market sizing)
- Programming experience: SQL, SAS is required; R or Python is helpful, but not required
- Experience building, coordinating and analyzing large data sets
- Working knowledge of healthcare data sources (i.e. Payer Claims data, IQVIA, Symphony Health or Truven/Optum)
- The ability to simplify and effectively communicate complex concepts and results to business audience
- Strong business sense and understanding of sales & marketing business principles
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written and presentation)
- Strong project management skills and ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to influence all levels
of the organization and to engage across a broad range of business
partners and functions
- Experience working with Oncology claims data
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (model selection and hypothesis testing, statistical inference, etc.) and experience with real-world applications
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques (e.g. supervised, unsupervised, deep learning) and their real-world advantages and drawbacks
- This position may require up to 10% domestic travel. You will also need to attend the Titusville, NJ office for occasional meetings with the broader team.
Thriving on a diverse company culture and celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, we are committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Working with Johnson & Johnson can change everything. Including YOU.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)