Johnson & Johnson Careers
Infectious Disease Sales Specialist- South Georgia including: Montgomery and Dothan, AL, Albany, Columbus and Valdosta GA, Panam
Montgomery, Alabama; Valdosta, Georgia; Dothan, Alabama; Pensacola, Florida; Tallahassee, Florida; Albany, Georgia; Columbus, Georgia
Requisition ID: 5004190517
Janssen Therapeutics., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Infectious Disease Sales Specialist, HIV for the Infectious Disease Sales Specialist in South Georgia including: Montgomery and Dothan, AL, Albany, Columbus and Valdosta GA, Panama City, Tallahassee and Pensacola, FL territory.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
Janssen Therapeutics, Division of Janssen Products, LP, is dedicated to delivering medicines that help healthcare professionals address unmet needs in people living with HIV, hepatitis C and other infectious diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenTherapeutics.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Infectious Disease Specialist, HIV will:
• Be accountable for deep understanding of products' clinical efficacy, articulating a value proposition for the customer, providing product support/information as needed, and achieving individual sales quotas.
• Use discretion and discernment to execute the franchise and company brand strategy and tactics within their assigned geographic area within compliance guidelines.
• Build customer dedication and identify and cultivate new relationships. Influence decision-makers by delivering a targeted sales message based on accurate clinical information, uses approved sales and marketing materials, and executes marketing strategies at the local level
• Use resources appropriately while working successfully with Janssen team members and counterparts to share ideas and information to enhance business results.
• Analyze local trends, as well as identifying long and short term goals to craft a strong product launch business plan.
• Strong knowledge on assigned specialty products and their related markets in all areas relevant to internal and external customers: such as, clinical, technical and health economics.
• Develop a complete understanding of the health care delivery system within each assigned account, including the physician hierarchy, key pharmacy personnel, clinical nursing staff, etc.
• Maintain knowledge of reimbursement, short-and long-term sales potential relevant to percentage of patients treated, patient mix, Managed Care organizations and Specialty Pharmacies, and new protocols or new treatment modalities that impact business potential.
• Partner with District Councils to meet business needs, facilitate product pull through, and communicate across roles and functions, including with the local Account Manager, Community Liaison, and internal partners.
• Identify key insights to drive business planning, provide business intelligence to the District Manager (e.g. assessing risks and opportunities).
• Maintain a customer database that documents appropriate customer information and contacts that can be shared across the organization.
• Attend and participate in all required sales meetings; complete all required training curriculum in a timely manner; achieve training standards; and organize and complete administrative responsibilities efficiently, including healthcare compliance, expense reporting, call reporting, and other assignments.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
• A valid driver's license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States
• Five (5) plus years of sales experience.
• At least three (3) years of experience in relevant sales or specialty sales.
• Proven history of producing and getting results in sales or in a functional group such as commercial operations.
• Ability to work in a highly-engaged team.
• Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks.
• Ability to satisfy reasonable credentialing requirements, including, but not limited to TB tests, Hepatitis B vaccine, MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) and Varicella (chicken pox).
• Residence in or willingness to relocate to the assigned geography.
• Regular travel in the territory, which may include overnight and weekend travel.
• Prior Pharmaceutical or Medical Device experience.
• Ability to identify key decision makers, develop positive relationships, and strong customer dedication.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Georgia-Valdosta, North America-United States-Alabama-Dothan, North America-United States-Florida-Pensacola, North America-United States-Florida-Tallahassee, North America-United States-Georgia-Albany, North America-United States-Georgia-Columbus
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)