Johnson & Johnson Careers
Eye Health Specialist (Phoenix, AZ) – Johnson & Johnson Vision
Requisition ID: 5001180622
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for an Eye Health Specialist to work in the Phoenix, AZ territory.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK), consumer eye health, and dry eye therapy and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Representing Johnson & Johnson Vision by interacting with established customers and developing new prospects to sell the organization's portfolio of eye health products, the Eye Health Specialist will:
- Apply a broad knowledge of JJV products, services and marketing campaigns to close sales and maintain relations with specifically identified customers.
- Demonstrate scientific and economic product differentiation to customers in a compliant manner while maintaining US sales program initiatives within assigned territory.
- Articulate added value with customers while securing orders, educate customers on eye health and market trend
- Maintain records and reports of all phases of the sales cycle.
- Engage with and influence major accounts as well as channels in assigned territory.
- Understand customers’ business and segment in order to position products and economic solutions as the best option for the customer and their patients
- Uncover and understand customer’s strategic priorities, buying motives, end user needs, office processes, and business operations and deliver tailored training and messaging to gain an order or product commitment.
- Work across business units connecting customers, products, services, and company offerings establishing Johnson & Johnson Vision as the leader in eye health.
- Effectively communicate and utilize multiple resources, data, and tools to deliver a clear and concise sales message.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 6 years of business-to-business and/or medical sales experience OR, any equivalent combination of sales and/or industry experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- A valid driver’s license issued in one of the 50 states.
- 75% travel which may include overnight and/or weekend travel.
- Excellent interpersonal, completive selling technique, business acumen, organizational skills, managing complexity, written and oral communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of sales applications and principles.
- Track record of successful sales results.
- Residence in or willingness to re-locate to the respective market.
- 8 years of outside professional sales experience, business-to-business and/or medical sales experience is strongly preferred.
- Documented sales awards and achievements, prior management development training and/or have taken career development classes or completion of major sales training courses.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)