Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Line Owner (PLO), OneMD Value Chain Management - Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 4995180129
Johnson and Johnson’s Medical Devices business segment is recruiting for a Product Line Owner (PLO), OneMD Value Chain Management - Supply Chain. This position will be located in Bridgewater, NJ.
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, diagnostics, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Medical Devices represents more than 60 manufacturing sites and 26,000 employees who plan, source, manufacture and deliver high-quality and cost-effective medical products to our customers around the globe each day. Work of the Medical Devices organization supports a multitude of product platforms, new products and delivery systems that are used in a wide range of procedures throughout the healthcare industry, including interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, minimally invasive surgery, hospital sterilization, clinical laboratory testing, diabetes management, joint replacement surgery and vision care.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Sets a clear vision for the product and is responsible for multi-generation product strategy
- Maximizes ROI by identifying and prioritizing the product features by business value
- Accountable for the TCO (margin) of the product line and driving increased leverage of the products across various business groups including cross-sector leverage
- Business Product/Process Owner IT interface and primary IT interface with the business for specific capabilities
- Understand the business’s needs and priorities from the product and understands economic models to manage prioritization and applies systems thinking
- Negotiate with the business to see what items (user stories) are built and which are backlogged based on capacity
- Accountable for the development work getting done in the correct order of importance
- Accountable for the reliability and the performance of the products in the product line in production.
- Business requirements analysis and development of acceptance criteria
- Understands development estimates and how levels of effort impact the priority of requirements while providing program oversight
- Tracks progress of product development in the context of the larger program (scrum master owns day to day burn down charts)
- Reports back to the business on status on the delivery of features, functionality, and applications – includes business/stakeholders in product reviews to gain direct feedback
- Has a combination of global and regional accountability depending on product line scope
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience (what kind of experience?)
- Experience working in a global environment and managing teams across multiple countries
- Has deep understanding of business value and IT capabilities, and able to relate priorities to associated technology investments.
- Knowledge of IT trends (e.g., internet of things, big data)
- Expertise driving adoption of IT to improve business and supply chain operations Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems
- Able to drive business process improvements
- Able to synthesize leadership and stakeholder inputs into product decisions for team
- Able to create context around key business drivers and strategic plan, able to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Ability to drive “digitization” of major business operation
- Experience working in a Shared Services IT Operating model where development and support services are provided by shared services organizations that support multiple functional and organizational units
- Key competencies: Knowledge of business (Supply Chain and/or Healthcare business), Tech-based innovation (Technology Trends, IT Product Expertise), Business & data analytics (Data Management, Data Driven Insights), IT planning & portfolio management (Planning, Program / Project Management)
- APICS certification
- Experience in lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, business process mapping and leaning
- Experience in advanced supply chain and information technologies such as virtual infrastructure, cloud, data & advanced analytics, automation and execution systems.
- Considerable knowledge of healthcare, business theory, processes, management, budgeting and business / supply chain operations.
- Deep understanding of software development lifecycle, strong knowledge of core technical platforms.
- Extensive experience in supporting manufacturing and lab operations and knowledge of technical engineering best practices
- Experience with agile methodology – for SAP / ERP projects and/or Supply Chain projects such as planning, Manufacturing
- Ability to drive “digitization” of supply chain operation to strengthen customer connections, identify insights and deliver maximum business value
- Managing business initiatives to accelerate innovation to enable DPS SC 2020 vision, reduce complexity and speed to value leveraging IT Enterprise Capabilities and emerging technologies
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Ethicon Inc. (6045)